Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had the last interview date avaliable as i had cancelled the interview three times and i have no fashion work based experience and i got into the university
    maybe you could call them and ask why.

ReputationRep:
    hey i also got accepted to uni and they did not want an interview from me even guys can you help me should I go to UCA or stay in Manchester ( i will do fashion management and marketing) i have to decide in 2 weeks and dont know what to do do you think UCA is better than university of manchester in that area? I think I am going nuts PLEASE HELP ME

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RayRayPunk)
    I had the last interview date avaliable as i had cancelled the interview three times and i have no fashion work based experience and i got into the university
    maybe you could call them and ask why.

Woooh! Well done for getting in! :woo:
    Are you defo going there x

ReputationRep:
    hey I havent made up my mind yet i know nothing about uca maybe you can help me ?? i am torn between university of manchester and uca and will do the same course like you what do you suggest i do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KandyKouture)
    Woooh! Well done for getting in! :woo:
    Are you defo going there x
    I really need your help on what to do so if you could help me i'd be more than happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decol)
    I really need your help on what to do so if you could help me i'd be more than happy
    Yeahh thats alright babe, i've added you on BBM already x

ReputationRep:
    Please, once again could anyone explain this to me clearly -

A minimum of 220 UCAS Tariff points with at least 180 tariff points from 6 unit awards

I'm doing A levels - two A2 and one AS

Please state precisely
    Thank you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 23, 2010

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.