Turn on thread page Beta

Realy wants to *lose* some weight! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    i realy want to loose weight,
    i do gym on friday and dance on mondays&tuesdays.
    but i dont seem to loose weight anymore i stay the same.
    i have a VERY sweet tooth and find it rather impossible to turn chocolate down.

im not saying i eat all the time because i dont, but i use to be able to loose weight now i stay the same.
    any ideas on what i can do please?

much help needed thankyou ~ xxx

ReputationRep:
    Yeh you are probably not eating the right things. Check out this site http://dailyburn.com/ in the nutrition log you can log everything you eat. The search function is great and has hundreds of thousands of foods. You can also log your workouts and your body weight. If you give it your current weight and goals, it will set out a nutrition plan for you, with goals for calorie, fat, carb and protein. Also there are great challenges and motivation bits and a forum to chat with other members. And the best bit: its FREE.
    I know I sound like a huge adevert but seriously it has helped me

ReputationRep:
    LOSE, you spell it LOSE.

Urgh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 19thumper94)
    Hey,
    i realy want to loose weight,
    i do gym on friday and dance on mondays&tuesdays.
    but i dont seem to loose weight anymore i stay the same.
    i have a VERY sweet tooth and find it rather impossible to turn chocolate down.

im not saying i eat all the time because i dont, but i use to be able to loose weight now i stay the same.
    any ideas on what i can do please?

much help needed thankyou ~ xxx
    First question : do you actually need to lose weight?

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like you've plateaued. If you do actually need to lose weight then you'll need to change your excercise/eating routine a bit as your body has gotten used to it. So, for example, when you're at the gym if you do 20min cross trainer, 20 min rowing machine, 20 treadmill etc etc then mix it up a little.

Also try eating small meals every 3 hours.

ReputationRep:
    Stop eating chocolate its the reason you will die alone.

ReputationRep:
    You Cheeky ****
    How Dare You!
    Liek U Dnt Even Kno Me, Ima Shove Ure Advise Up My ***

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.