Turn on thread page Beta

working in a kibbutz watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hello
    has anyone of you ever worked in a kibbutz? what experiences did you make? how long did you stay? what kind of work did you do?
    is it really just that easy... fly to tel aviv, go to the kibbutz central and then head for the kibbutz you chose or did you have to wait a few days - or even weeks?

ReputationRep:
    I worked on Maagan Michael while learning Hebrew... it was a great experience... very simple... met a good of very good people. Everyone speaks English but do you know any Hebrew? Personally I worked with the cows and it was the best job I've ever had lol... Kibbutzim truly are unique places I would advise it to anyone. Are you Jewish?

ReputationRep:
    no, I don't know any Hebrew... only such simple things as leila tov, boker tov.. but of course I want to learn at least some more words...
    how did you get the place at maagan michael and how long did you stay?
    I'm not jewish, are you? was your kibbutz a religious one? are you israeli?

ReputationRep:
    okay... if you learned hebrew you're probably not from israel:-D

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.