Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, does sex end when YOU've come? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    This
    nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    Its hilarious how 70% of males on TSR are virgins, yet 80% can make a girl orgasm.
    Where are all these percentages coming from??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichyFrench)
    Where are all these percentages coming from??
    Merely using then to demonstrate my point, let me reword if you're going to be pedantic.

Most TSR users are virgins, but even more are able to make a girl orgasm.

ReputationRep:
    It's only just begun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    Yes, simply because I can very rarely orgasm through sex whereas my boyfriend can, so we usually do things afterwards for me, and then sex usually ends there and we cuddle :yep:.
    This is quite true for me too, as well as the fact that afterwards I'm far too sensitive for anything to be enjoyable for me unfortunately! :o:

(Original post by Reems)
    Its hilarious how 70% of males on TSR are virgins, yet 80% can make a girl orgasm.
    Hahaha, very well put.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    Merely using then to demonstrate my point, let me reword if you're going to be pedantic.

Most TSR users are virgins, but even more are able to make a girl orgasm.
    Not trying to be pedantic but I just liked the fact that there was evidence/polls to prove the virginity levels of TSRians. Aww lolness disappears. I understand what you're getting at though, obviously. Glad to be a minority on TSR then I guess!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    whenever we want it to

ReputationRep:
    Not trying to be pedantic but I just liked the fact that there was evidence/polls to prove the virginity levels of TSRians. Aww lolness disappears. I understand what you're getting at though, obviously. Glad to be a minority on TSR then I guess!
    We should start a society

ReputationRep:
    You lucky lucky girls, with the 3 people i've been with (2 long term, over 2 years..) not one has made me come.

Now I know i can come, i've made myself, tried to show them, but just because it takes them a little long they just don't seem to bother so we always finish whenever he does.

Meh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    We should start a society
    Yea haha but it would be very slow to catch on.. What with only 30% of us 'n all.. I guess it would make replies on sex questions more accurate tho, 'cause you can disregard ANY comments by people not in the group lololol. I'm starting to like this idea! If you start one I'll join :p:

Are we talking little ones or full on squirts here?

ReputationRep:
    Yea haha but it would be very slow to catch on.. What with only 30% of us 'n all.. I guess it would make replies on sex questions more accurate tho, 'cause you can disregard ANY comments by people not in the group lololol. I'm starting to like this idea! If you start one I'll join :p:
    We'd have no way to regulate who was a virgin or not so this idea is doomed to fail.
    Oh well.

:sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dictionary101)
    You lucky lucky girls, with the 3 people i've been with (2 long term, over 2 years..) not one has made me come.

Now I know i can come, i've made myself, tried to show them, but just because it takes them a little long they just don't seem to bother so we always finish whenever he does.

Meh.
    You put up with them not bothering?? OMG. Seriously.. Is it really worth being with a guy who doesn't care about making you feel good? I love to do stuff to my GF just 'cause it makes her feel so good and that she'll be really happy and appreciative afterwards. It's also kinda ungrateful that they stop all efforts after having come.. You should stop just before they are about to come, see how they like it!

When I have come I am really quite sensitive, he comes at roughly the same time or just after. I can go for a little while until he finishes but then yeah it stops lol. I dunno, it takes me a while to recharge sometimes, however other times it has been completely different and we have continued immediately after lol But usually the situation is the former.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    We'd have no way to regulate who was a virgin or not so this idea is doomed to fail.
    Oh well.

:sad:
    Aww :sad: Well at least I had fun planning it out, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura182)
    No, it doesn't. I've never come during sex :o: Haha.
    (Original post by little_red_sox)
    I've never been given the privilege.

*leaves thread depressed*
    What's happening with you two? Is this just due to not being in the mood, lack of emotional attachment and intimacy or are the dudes '**** in bed'.

(Original post by tropical-twist3)
    It's only just begun
    Yessiiir

With me however, sex doesn't end when she comes it can go on for ages as we both get into the mood and feel of it. When I've come, we'll take a minute for the homie to expand again, then round 2.

ReputationRep:
    I normally come quite quickly (5-10mins), but can keep going without stopping or losing my erection and come again after she has (anything from 20mins-whenever really, depending on the girl).

And then there's the ones who cant orgasm through penetration, they just get kicked out ASAP, silly *****es.:ninja:(jokes)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dictionary101)

Meh.
    That is such a huge shame. I can't believe they won't even bother, I don't think I could put up with that because I would feel he is not respecting me at all.

ReputationRep:
    No. Sex ends when I untie her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BreY)
    What's happening with you two? Is this just due to not being in the mood, lack of emotional attachment and intimacy or are the dudes '**** in bed'.

Yessiiir

With me however, sex doesn't end when she comes it can go on for ages as we both get into the mood and feel of it. When I've come, we'll take a minute for the homie to expand again, then round 2.

Its usually not the fault of the guy though, I've had sex with a few girls who have come and a few who haven't. You're right with what you said first, it's about how they're feeling.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.