Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    When I've soaked the wall, the job is done.

ReputationRep:
    I can imagine it would. I've never actually had sex, but when I orgasm now, my anti-climax is incredible. It is uncomfortable and unpleasant to carry on (I've tried many times in a [failed] attempt to get multiples :shifty:). However, I would probably try to carry on for the guy's sake, because I seem to come pretty quickly and it'd be a bit crap if the sex always ended so soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    lies
    Your sig needs dt rather than du in the integral, as u cannot be the subject and in the limit...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    I can imagine it would. I've never actually had sex, but when I orgasm now, my anti-climax is incredible. It is uncomfortable and unpleasant to carry on (I've tried many times in a [failed] attempt to get multiples :shifty:). However, I would probably try to carry on for the guy's sake, because I seem to come pretty quickly and it'd be a bit crap if the sex always ended so soon.
    I think sex is a completely different experience to be honest... like some girls can orgasm through masterbation but not penetration, some cannot make themselves orgams but can during sex. Besides, during sex you can have a mini rest while he gently carries on and then you're ready to go again :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dichr0ic)
    mind = blown

how/where does she live?
    In the Caribbean. She says after the first one, they just keep coming and coming... about every 30 seconds!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asha5692)
    In the Caribbean. She says after the first one, they just keep coming and coming... about every 30 seconds!
    :eek4: her head must be like that

but why is she ******* anyway? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BreY)
    :facepalm2:
    Didn't think there where males like this still out there.
    :sadnod:Unfortuantly I was lucky enough to find one.

ReputationRep:
    :eek4: her head must be like that

but why is she ******* anyway? :hmmm:
    .... More like this :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
    or this :eek: :eek: :eek:

She's 18... She can **** if she wants to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    :sadnod:Unfortuantly I was lucky enough to find one.
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorty.loves.angels)
    I think sex is a completely different experience to be honest... like some girls can orgasm through masterbation but not penetration, some cannot make themselves orgams but can during sex. Besides, during sex you can have a mini rest while he gently carries on and then you're ready to go again http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...es/awesome.gif
    Ah, excellent! :giggle: I wonder if multiples will be possible for me then, not that it's the be all and end all! :yy:

(oh, by the way, a delicious apple cake and lentil containing soups (needed the protein) and stuffed trout with roasted veg and couscous... erm, can't think of anything else atm, hope you're well! )

ReputationRep:
    Sex ends when I say so but I'll try my best to make her happy

ReputationRep:
    Ah, excellent! :giggle: I wonder if multiples will be possible for me then, not that it's the be all and end all! :yy:

(oh, by the way, a delicious apple cake and lentil containing soups (needed the protein) and stuffed trout with roasted veg and couscous... erm, can't think of anything else atm, hope you're well! )
    Nah not the be all and end all... but still damn good

Mmmmm, you're making me drool :drool: About the food... not the sex, honest :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Surely this is only the case if you are a lesbian?

That's a thought, actually, how on earth do lesbians decide when to stop?

ReputationRep:
    She's 18... She can **** if she wants to.
    is this what you plan to do? :perv:

ReputationRep:
    skene['s gland] :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    is this what you plan to do? :perv:
    What ****?
    Yes I will one day!!!! :p: :p: :p:
    I hope it's half as good as my friend's...
    I don't plan on doing it in the near future though, waiting till at least the end of my A-Levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpamBa)
    Surely this is only the case if you are a lesbian?

That's a thought, actually, how on earth do lesbians decide when to stop?
    :lol: :lol:

I think you just solved the problem of perpetual motion.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I will one day!!!! :p: :p: :p:
    I hope it's half as good as my friend's...
    I don't plan on doing it in the near future though, waiting till at least the end of my A-Levels.
    :pierre: an interesting proposal.

ReputationRep:
    It ends whenever. I'm not a big fan of clit. stimulation orgasms (So I don't get the dreaded sensitivity!) and can orgasm through penetration alone. But it usually ends either when a) he cums or b) we're both tired/achey/sore, then collapse on the bed and die/sleep.

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_red_sox)
    I've never been given the privilege.

*leaves thread depressed*
    I'd privilege you :perv:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.