Turn on thread page Beta

Scared of oral sex (two threads merged) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    How did you almost give oral?

I don't like being given it but I don't mind giving it.
    he liked pushed me down..
    And then i was like "Oh..look at the time.. I must be getting off now.."
    (no pun intended!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    i think a lot of girls are iffy about recieving...i used to feel sooo self concious and would have to be pretty drunk before allowing a guy to go near there. I guess it comes down to trust really, personally i have to feel soooo comfortable with a guy before letting him go down on me.

As to the whole gagging thing, a little bit of gagging isn't so bad (and apparently feels nice for the guy...go figure). But i had a friend who actually did vomit on her bf while going down on him (this is not the same friend who pissed on her bf by the way if you've read another one of my posts!). But they're still together so i guess the point is that if you trust the person and are comfortable with them it doesn't matter so much if it goes wrong.
    hahahahahaha...
    I shouldnt laugh.. Ill probs do it one day I vomit really easily!! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annik)
    hahahahahaha...
    I shouldnt laugh.. Ill probs do it one day I vomit really easily!! lol
    so does she. apparently she was trying to ********** though. Just don't try anything fancy and you should be fine

ReputationRep:
    I had an ex that used to push my head down it put me off for absolutely ages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    I had an ex that used to push my head down it put me off for absolutely ages.
    men
    it's like in that episode of SATC.. charlotte refuses to give head so he dumps her..

That's it.. my life officially is determined by SATC

ReputationRep:
    I have a bf, I’ve been with him for over a year. We have a very active sex life, however he keeps asking me to give him oral. Now, I don’t know what my problem is with this. But the thought of it is….not very nice. And I also think I’d be really embarrassed about the whole thing.

My friend said that by not allowing my bf this, am I setting myself up to be cheated on, as he’s more likely to look for it in other places. Do you think this is right?

The thing is, I would like to be able to give my bf oral. I just feel I need to get over my fear of it. Anyone got any ways I can do this? Or any advice?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but I dont think your friend is right. Just because you are scared of giving your bf oral does not automatically mean you he is going to cheat on you.

Have you spoken to your bf about this? Perhaps just take the plunge and try it, ask him what he likes and ask him to guide you. If you are worried about the taste then try using flavoured condoms or using chocolate body sauce or something like that. You've got no need to be embarassed- chances are your bf will be enjoying it so much that he wont even notice anyway!! Just relax and enjoy it!

ReputationRep:
    http://thestudentroom.co.uk/t134297.html

http://thestudentroom.co.uk/t134918.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley_2k4)
    I have a bf, I’ve been with him for over a year. We have a very active sex life, however he keeps asking me to give him oral. Now, I don’t know what my problem is with this. But the thought of it is….not very nice. And I also think I’d be really embarrassed about the whole thing.

My friend said that by not allowing my bf this, am I setting myself up to be cheated on, as he’s more likely to look for it in other places. Do you think this is right?

The thing is, I would like to be able to give my bf oral. I just feel I need to get over my fear of it. Anyone got any ways I can do this? Or any advice?

Thank you
    if you have been with your bf for a year you should be able to talk to him. you need to talk to him not your friends.
    everythin is scary the first time u do it. so jus go for it

ReputationRep:
    to be crudely honest, think of it like a flavour push-pop of an unknown flavour.

on the side of caution, perhaps it might be advisable to initially lick a small part of the lolly, in order to test what kind of prospect it holds. if it seems enjoyable from that, then progression could be made to licking it up and down. then, if it seems a most delectable item of confectionary, why not celebrate the enchanting flavour (or texture perchance) and eat the whole thing at once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silence)
    to be crudely honest, think of it like a flavour push-pop of an unknown flavour.

on the side of caution, perhaps it might be advisable to initially lick a small part of the lolly, in order to test what kind of prospect it holds. if it seems enjoyable from that, then progression could be made to licking it up and down. then, if it seems a most delectable item of confectionary, why not celebrate the enchanting flavour (or texture perchance) and eat the whole thing at once.

lol. a good way to put it *adds to rep list*

ReputationRep:
    I think you should stick to your principles and definitely not doing something you feel even remotely uncomfortable with. If you're boyfriend is a decent sort, he'll recognise and respect it.

HOWEVER. Giving oral is fabulous. There's nothing better than hot **** in one's mouth, IMO.

ReputationRep:
    PMSL

ReputationRep:
    There are so many oral sex threads! Can't we just merge them all??

ReputationRep:
    eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    There's nothing better than hot **** in one's mouth, IMO.
    Mr Controversy strikes again :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !Laxy!)
    There are so many oral sex threads! Can't we just merge them all??
    Yay! someone listened to me!

ReputationRep:
    In my first relationship I was happy to give it but hesitant about receiving it, it felt so personal and invasive, and I was quite self conscious. My boyfriend really wanted to so after a while I let him and although it wasn't great, it was no where near as bad as I had thought. I was never fully comfortable with it with him but I think that's because I was still quite self conscious so I never came. My next boyfriend was different, I was so close to him and I could talk to him about anything and everything, so in time I became less self conscious and I was able to let go and enjoy myself. Now I am used to it it doesn't feel so personal any more, but it still feels just as good.

ReputationRep:
    I had the same problem of disliking the thought of giving and recieving! I think it was just a matter of confidence for me and it isnt as bad as i initially thought... infact i feel the total opposite on the matter than i did before

ReputationRep:
    I don't get upset when a girl doesn't give me a blowjob. I've never had one even though I've been with a few girls. They've all been too scared I think...but they weren't complainin when it was inside them.

I myself will give oral if I feel like it, but if the girl is already wet enough I don't see the point. Every girl I've been with can orgasm from all night penetration :P

The few time's I've given oral it's been hard cos the girls have been 'natural' and the hair traps the smell, makin it stink. It hasn't tasted particularly nice at any time but it has been bearable.

The thing is I have at least TRIED to give oral to a girl, no girl has even bothered to service me in that way. You won't choke on it and if it doesn't fit in your mouth, then I'll accept that. But please try :P

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.