Scared of oral sex (two threads merged) Watch

This discussion is closed.
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It's probably about being with the right person at the right time. It's not as if going out with someone should make you feel obliged to do certain acts, especially at your age.

You seem all to be more bothered with the act itself instead of thinking about who it's with. If you're not comfortable doing something with a certain guy then don't. Some girls seem to think that they have do certain acts with their boyfriend to prove they have a mature and serious relationship. Just do what you're comfortable with and wait till the right guy comes along.

I mean, guys have little respect for a girl who thinks "I have a boyfriend. That means I must go down on him."
OMGWTF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The few time's I've given oral it's been hard cos the girls have been 'natural' and the hair traps the smell, makin it stink. It hasn't tasted particularly nice at any time but it has been bearable.
Stubble is worse. lol. No really im serious, if a girl is going to shave down there they've gotta keep ontop of it
AwakenedOne
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I LOVE recieving, never given probably wont ever :p:
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jason8857)
I LOVE recieving, never given probably wont ever :p:
Thats not very fair :rolleyes:
Giving can be as much fun as recieving you know
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Yeah but when you don't really care about the girl, why bother?

There are enough not-so-clever girls who are prepared to give without receiving.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)

There are enough not-so-clever girls who are prepared to give without receiving.
Well if you like that kind of thing.
AwakenedOne
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Yeah sure :rolleyes:

Anyway can ANYONE tell me what SACT stand for so I can watch it too :confused:
AwakenedOne
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

Exactly
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
More
Jonatan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jason8857)
Yeah sure :rolleyes:

Anyway can ANYONE tell me what SACT stand for so I can watch it too :confused:
You would not liek it, it got morals to it
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Well if you like that kind of thing.
I didn't say I liked behaving that way. I just understand why a guy would.

and someone mentioned SATC = Sex and the City and I'd like to say that those girls are AMERICANS. They don't think like us. In no way, should you consider their behaviour as a reference. A lot of American girls are brought up being told a blowjob is nothing. It's all about their religiously extremist past: anything that isn't full-on sex was ok before marriage so such acts were considered fine.
Jonatan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I didn't say I liked behaving that way. I just understand why a guy would.

and someone mentioned SATC = Sex and the City and I'd like to say that those girls are AMERICANS. They don't think like us. In no way, should you consider their behaviour as a reference. A lot of American girls are brought up being told a blowjob is nothing. It's all about their religiously extremist past: anything that isn't full-on sex was ok before marriage so such acts were considered fine.
Will I don't know if they liek us or not, but I can sure tell you that there is one thing they don't liek and that is sweeping generalisations.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by grace)
mhmm. your point?
What you get up to is your business, just others might not want to keep hearing your sex life every other post they read of yours. Where's you next place to perform it? At the train station? Or has that already been done? :rolleyes:

Actually, that brings back memories.... :eek:
Talya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thanks. I just don't want anyone licking my privates, really. I know i wouldn't want to do it. The idea of giving repluses the thread starter here, and the idea of receiving repulses me! Bleh!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kavanne)
Thanks. I just don't want anyone licking my privates, really. I know i wouldn't want to do it. The idea of giving repluses the thread starter here, and the idea of receiving repulses me! Bleh!
Each to their own.
Talya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Each to their own.
Indeed! SamTheMan thinks I'm 'not-so-clever' though
Jonatan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kavanne)
Not all privates agree with their superiors at all times
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Jonatan)
Not all privates agree with their superiors at all times
ummm...
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Jonatan)
Will I don't know if they liek us or not, but I can sure tell you that there is one thing they don't liek and that is sweeping generalisations.
I wrote that post rather quickly. I was pointing out to the general characteristics a foreigner notices among the American female population, not some universal truth.
Just like a foreigner might come to the UK and think people drink a lot of tea. It doesn't mean that everyone does.
It's called the national character. It's very different from a sweeping generalisation.
Sophdoph
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It's not a requirement of a relationship to have oral sex. It's just one part of intimacy and foreplay, so don't feel required to do it, and certainly don't feel like "everyones doing it, I must be the only person not to".

Never do something you aren't comfortable with. Chat with your partner about it when you get to that stage in a relationship.

People talk openly about it because it, for them, isn't a big deal anymore, but you need to be able to communicate about it so you can begin to feel more comfortable with it..and being comfy with it doesn't mean actually having to do it.

It can be quite an embarrasing thing as it really is very intimate by the nature of the act, and this makes both boys and girls feel unsure of themselves. That's totally understandable, and many girls would prefer to give than recieve as they are unsure about their bodies (and men usually make us more unsure, because they are bloody useless).
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (661)
80.61%
Leave (159)
19.39%

Watched Threads