Scared of oral sex (two threads merged) Watch

This discussion is closed.
Brown Eyed Girl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i find giving more fun than recieving half the time.
but ill say one thing... a year ago i said exactly the same thing... wont ever do it ...not on my life wont ever do something like that...

things change in time
r_raghav11
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
honestly it doesnt matter! if u are not comfy abt it u shudnt do it and the guy shud respect you for that! Love is unconditional....it's there irrespective of watever...according to me...i'd luv a girl who is herself...no airs...she's got to be herself at all times! And no girl must be forced to do something she doesnt like!
AwakenedOne
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Each to their own.
No, No, No, No :p:
Don't destroy a excellent quote, its "to each their own"
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kavanne)
Indeed! SamTheMan thinks I'm 'not-so-clever' though
Some people, not necessarily saying SamTheMan, can be judgmental in this scenario often in a destructive manner whilst not being perfect themselves. Just ignore people who do this, though I feel SamTheMan has the best intentions regarding his contribution to this thread.
HammaL
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Hayley_2k4)
My friend said that by not allowing my bf this, am I setting myself up to be cheated on, as he’s more likely to look for it in other places. Do you think this is right?
probably he will...

(Original post by Hayley_2k4)
The thing is, I would like to be able to give my bf oral. I just feel I need to get over my fear of it. Anyone got any ways I can do this? Or any advice?

Thank you
try it in the shower, your fear may come from the fact that its dirty so u might want to give it a good scrub in the shower just to make sure
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by HammaL)
probably he will...
Come on don't be silly.
brokenurservant
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm not particularly keen on giving i must say... and i am at a loss as to why men like giving it either!!! But anyone i've ever been 'involved' with hasn't seemed to care and just given it anyway :p:

Any way my bf thinks (receiving) oral does "jack ****" and thats nothing to do with ME or my tecnique let me point out! He made a point very early that he can totally do without it

So don't worry!
natcho
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think it depends. It depends whether or not it's a case of you're not giving "head" means there is nothing sexual in your relationship. If that is the case then I think you should make it clear to any potential boyfriends in advance - I don't think it's unreasonable for people to expect some form of sexual congress from a relationship.
xlouisedoll
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by frost105)
I dont like giving or recieving either. Dont worry your not odd!
I'm not especially keen on it either..especially giving it. I guess I just worry that I won't do it right, or it won't work..
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by xlouisedoll)
I'm not especially keen on it either..especially giving it. I guess I just worry that I won't do it right, or it won't work..
God, you're 15 years old! You shouldn't be worrying. Why do girls worry about such acts before they've even met anyone with whom the act is a possibility?

You shouldn't even be thinking if you could do such an act with some random person. It's once you're actually in a relationship that you might want to consider it and even then who says that any guy you're in a relationship with, will be the right one? There's no point of doing such an act just because you're going out with someone. They might not be the right one and then you'll just feel ****** for having done something so intimate with someone you now consider an *******.
leannemarie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nobody should rush into anything as intimate as this. I personally consider oral to be more intimate than sex if we put it on the scale of things.
:dito: Good post!
_EMMA_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
this is the most intimate thread that i have ever read on tsr. this isn't a bad thing though i quite enjoyed reading it, it is interesting.

anyway i would never have thought that people could speak so open about it, is it because it is over the net so no one really knows who you are?
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
In my experience receiving is more difficult than giving, but i think it's important to try and be comfortable with it because it really makes such a difference.

As with all these things, the more you like a person the more comfortable with them you become and the more adventuorus you become together. You work these things through as a duo, so try not to worry unduly in the meanwhile. Intimacy is partly natural but also something you have to develop with another person and when it's the right person it's amazing, not a problem (discovering, deciding what you don't want to do as well as what you do) and whatever decision you come to together is satisfying
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by _EMMA_)
this is the most intimate thread that i have ever read on tsr. this isn't a bad thing though i quite enjoyed reading it, it is interesting.

anyway i would never have thought that people could speak so open about it, is it because it is over the net so no one really knows who you are?
Apparently not. I was in a club a few months ago and a mate was really drunk and started asking us out loud "I have this problem. I can't come when my girlfriend gives me head. Do you have that problem?". The first time we tried to ignore him a bit, then he spoke even louder and a group of girls turned around looking really quizzical and especially a bit surprised.

_EMMA_
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
Apparently not. I was in a club a few months ago and a mate was really drunk and started asking us out loud "I have this problem. I can't come when my girlfriend gives me head. Do you have that problem?". The first time we tried to ignore him a bit, then he spoke even louder and a group of girls turned around looking really quizzical and especially a bit surprised.

oh, that must have been strange.
Jonatan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by _EMMA_)

To be honest whenever I talk about my personal life I am more worried that it will be embarresing for my girlfriend than myself. Im pretty used to people trying to make me appear as bad as possible so I don't really care. Especially not after reading what some other people have posted here ( makes me feel normal in comparison)
_EMMA_
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Jonatan)
To be honest whenever I talk about my personal life I am more worried that it will be embarresing for my girlfriend than myself. Im pretty used to people trying to make me appear as bad as possible so I don't really care. Especially not after reading what some other people have posted here ( makes me feel normal in comparison)
i never would have thought that.

you think it might be embarresesing for her cause she is a member to?
i haven't seen her in a while, does she still post here? i know she is on holiday (read your sig) at the moment but still it was a while ago. on the other hand i haven't been here that much either.
MagicNMedicine
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I agree its not a requirement. Everybody has their different stance on oral. Some like giving, some like receiving, some like both or neither. I'll receive it but I won't give it. I never ask for it or offer to give it but if a girl starts on me then I'll let her.

I think with some of this sexual stuff people get too stressed about what sort of different things, you dont have to do everything
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (45)
73.77%
Leave (16)
26.23%

Watched Threads