Jealousy over pretty girls Watch

This discussion is closed.
r_raghav11
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well if u got it flaunt it rach!!! Care a damn abt the rest of the girls!!! Just go around being urself...
twiga
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by rach1986)
I do see what you mean here, about toning down my dress sense, but i just feel that its not me who has the problem, its the insecure girls. I just think 'why should i make myself less attractive to please other girls'. :confused:
If you want to wear a mini then do, most girls wear that sort of style when they're out clubbing. It's not tarty.
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hi people, just wondered how many people would class themselves as a jealous kind of person? I'm asking because (sorry if this sounds really big- headed) but some girls seem to be rather jealous of me. I am told that i'm very pretty (other people's words!) and I get asked out a lot but this seems to create a lot of animosity between me and other girls. As a result, most of my friends are male. Girls just seem to be so nasty to me for no proper reason, even if they don't know me. For example, the other night I went clubbing, and was just minding my own business when a girl who had been giving me evils all night came up to me and said I looked like a **** (for the record I didn't, I was just wearing a mini skirt and others had commented on how nice I looked). I only had to walk past another girl and she asked me why I thought I was so good- I simply walked past the girl, its not like I was strutting around like a supermodel! I just get so fed up of the verbal abuse and dirty looks, whether its in a club or on the street. A lot of girls are automatically nasty to me until they realise that I'm not actually a ***** and I'm not going to try and get off with their boyfriend. So what I want to know is do any other girls have this problem?If so how do you deal with it? I realise that this seems really shallow, but i just hate the fact that girls don't really want to get to know me properly. I'm just worried that when I go to uni people will leave me out like they see to do at the moment. Plus, are any of you out there jealous people who do this kind of thing? Cos I just wondered why people felt the need to be so nasty for such a rubbish reason. Sorry for rambling on!
:rofl: oh dear
hypomania
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What would you think if you saw a really ugly fat girl in a mini skirt?

This is a random question.

Random One
Balloo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Random one)

Random One
I suppose its whatever you feel comfortable with....
twiga
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

Random One
"Where did that mirror come from?"
hypomania
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by twiga)
"Where did that mirror come from?"
I don't wear mini skirts, thanks. :wtf?:
twiga
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't wear mini skirts, thanks. :wtf?:
:rolleyes:

If I saw a fat girl in a mini skirt I'd think "oh thats me - where did that nirror come from?"
hypomania
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by twiga)
:rolleyes:

If I saw a fat girl in a mini skirt I'd think "oh thats me - where did that nirror come from?"
:p: oh hehe soz
twiga
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:p: oh hehe soz
Lol :p: I've managed to avoid wearing mini skirts for teh whole year so far hehe
xXMessedUpXx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
when i fist saw the thread title i thought it was about a girl who was jelous of other girls who she thought looked pretty...but it's about a pretty girl whose worried bout other girls being jealous of her! :eek:

but anyway we're all beautiful in our own way

don't let the opinons of others bother you
xXMessedUpXx
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by twiga)
Lol :p: I've managed to avoid wearing mini skirts for teh whole year so far hehe
i've avoided them for about 18 years......
andyukguy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Guys get the same thing too, just in different ways - it's human nature.

Andrew
twiga
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
i've avoided them for about 18 years......
Isn't it great to be secure in ourselves :rolleyes:
xXMessedUpXx
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by twiga)
Isn't it great to be secure in ourselves :rolleyes:
lol

wish i had the legs for a mini skirt

ah well...cleavage is always useful
hypomania
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by twiga)
I wear them only when I'm doing imitations of a lesbian Chinese communist :p:

Edit- That is quite rare though, and I don't do it in pubilc.
AwakenedOne
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hi people, just wondered how many people would class themselves as a jealous kind of person? I'm asking because (sorry if this sounds really big- headed) but some girls seem to be rather jealous of me. I am told that i'm very pretty (other people's words!) and I get asked out a lot but this seems to create a lot of animosity between me and other girls. As a result, most of my friends are male. Girls just seem to be so nasty to me for no proper reason, even if they don't know me. For example, the other night I went clubbing, and was just minding my own business when a girl who had been giving me evils all night came up to me and said I looked like a **** (for the record I didn't, I was just wearing a mini skirt and others had commented on how nice I looked). I only had to walk past another girl and she asked me why I thought I was so good- I simply walked past the girl, its not like I was strutting around like a supermodel! I just get so fed up of the verbal abuse and dirty looks, whether its in a club or on the street. A lot of girls are automatically nasty to me until they realise that I'm not actually a ***** and I'm not going to try and get off with their boyfriend. So what I want to know is do any other girls have this problem?If so how do you deal with it? I realise that this seems really shallow, but i just hate the fact that girls don't really want to get to know me properly. I'm just worried that when I go to uni people will leave me out like they see to do at the moment. Plus, are any of you out there jealous people who do this kind of thing? Cos I just wondered why people felt the need to be so nasty for such a rubbish reason. Sorry for rambling on!
Ok i understand....ermm so could you post a pic so I can rate you out of 10
twiga
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
lol

wish i had the legs for a mini skirt

ah well...cleavage is always useful
My body perception is so ****ed up that I have no clue what I look like - I fit into size 10 clothes and I'm 5ft10 so I'm too tall to consider minis, my wardrobe is full of long skirts - all the better for covering up with lol.
missjelly
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hmm. if i saw a girl strutting her stuff wearing a ton of makeup, hanging out of her too-tight clothes, low AND high cut, with enough hairspray to sink a ship on her dyed hair, i'd be a bit disgusted. especially if she was acting in a way which chowed she thought she was too good. i wouldnt use the word JEALOUS, i'd use the word DISGUSTED. i wouldnt be surprised if she would hit on my bf as i'd assume she has few morals. even if she was nice to me, i'd still be wary of her.i wouldnt be surprised if a girl like that was hit on alot, as men only see her for one thing.

i dont mean to be nasty, but i think its extremely rare for girls to be JEALOUS. in fact, all girls love to be friends with pretty girls, the pretty ones tend to be the most popular. i'm just saying, are you sure its not the way you come across?
perhaps if you want girls to like you, you need to wear a longer skirt, less makeup or are less flirty or whatever, more girls will like you

-not convinced
Balloo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by missjelly)
hmm. if i saw a girl strutting her stuff wearing a ton of makeup, hanging out of her too-tight clothes, low AND high cut, with enough hairspray to sink a ship on her dyed hair, i'd be a bit disgusted. especially if she was acting in a way which chowed she thought she was too good. i wouldnt use the word JEALOUS, i'd use the word DISGUSTED. i wouldnt be surprised if she would hit on my bf as i'd assume she has few morals. even if she was nice to me, i'd still be wary of her.i wouldnt be surprised if a girl like that was hit on alot, as men only see her for one thing.

i dont mean to be nasty, but i think its extremely rare for girls to be JEALOUS. in fact, all girls love to be friends with pretty girls, the pretty ones tend to be the most popular. i'm just saying, are you sure its not the way you come across?
perhaps if you want girls to like you, you need to wear a longer skirt, less makeup or are less flirty or whatever, more girls will like you

-not convinced
The only make- up I use is mascara, blusher and lip gloss, and that is used sparingly. No hairspray for me either! And my skirts aren't horribly short. Anyway, I get it when I'm in jeans and t shirt, its not just when I'm in a mini skirt. Girls don't have to be with their boyfreinds, they do it when its just groups of girls.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (6)
16.67%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (17)
47.22%
Nope, not that interesting (13)
36.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise