Jealousy over pretty girls Watch

This discussion is closed.
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
me me me, I always get jealousof pretty girls, I'm jealous of one of my best mates, shes gorgeous and gets all the attention from guys. Thats why I dislike blondes, cos all blondes seem to be pretty. I guess I should say and it is selfish of me, that if you're pretty and female, then dont bother becoming mates with me.
saz_1989
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I can't see that too well because all pictures look really dark on my computer, but from what I can see, you're pretty I think because you have quite unusual looks, with the Beyoncé-type skin colour, that's probably why people get jealous. I don't think I would get jealous of you, I think you'd be more likely to be one of my friends though (although two of my mates are models so I'm used to it!). Confidence also makes you look way more attractive, and I think the fact that you know you look good without being arrogant makes you a target for jealousy - most girls are either insecure or think they're the best ever.
Jack0
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Can we have a picture so we can comment properly? I'll be the judge of how pretty you are, nobody can be as pretty as my girlfriend...
Balloo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Sorry, I did say that the photo was bad. Anyway I'm takin it down in a bit. I can't say that I'm the most photogenic of people!
zhivago
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by rach1986)
Sorry, I did say that the photo was bad. Anyway I'm takin it down in a bit.
I think you're pretty, you remind me of somebody I know. I think you're brave to put a picture up. Just ignore jealous people...or get to know 'em better.
Logan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
LOL thats funny. Ill ask you gurls out then.
lost_puppy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I used to be exceedingly jealous of people for numerous reasons, about looks and confidence that they used to exhibit, although since I've been in a relationship I'm becoming more accustomed and comfortable in my skin now. Just try and subtly hint that you're no threat to them nor their boyfriends (sounds exceedingly hard, I know), by what others have said. I wanted to see your pic as well! Did you take it down?
tate
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i missed the picture! i get crap from girls all the time, but i think its more becuase of my clothes and hair than my looks(i have long hair on one side and short hair on the other, and a really quwerky individual style)(i think more girls would hate me if they knew what me and there boyfriends had been up to, not my friends boyfriends i hasten to add) although, my looks do get me a fair bit of attention, i'm not big headed, i know i'm not everybodys cup of tea. but on the other hand i know ive made a fair few squid modeling. at the end of the day, i know that the girls that make comments in the street, arn't worth ****, i got my friends, and thats all that matters. i find it quite easy to make friends becuase i'm just a nice person, but half the time i have to put up with being judged first. i don't know how much sense that made, i'm rambelling again. i think i used far to many comers...
saz_1989
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tate)
i have long hair on one side and short hair on the other
i want to see a pic of your hair!!!

train Ed to use the big-stick-thing instead :yy:
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 13 years ago
not my cup of tea love but certainly not ugly...
www.netsummary.dk/ bianco/images/ugly_girl.jpg
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Jamie)
not my cup of tea love but certainly not ugly...
www.netsummary.dk/ bianco/images/ugly_girl.jpg
I agree with Jamie. You're quite attractive but I don't like the hair, sorry Not my thing.
tate
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
heres my hair...the first picture is fairly new, ive started messing it up on the long side now, the second picture is me a few months ago all sweaty and off my tits lol but it kinda shows off the length of my hair better...oh and i only push my fringe to the side when it needs cutting and i'm too skint to get it cut lol...
Attached files
Balloo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
I agree with Jamie. You're quite attractive but I don't like the hair, sorry Not my thing.
Hey, each to their own!
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tate)
heres my hair...the first picture is fairly new, ive started messing it up on the long side now, the second picture is me a few months ago all sweaty and off my tits lol but it kinda shows off the length of my hair better...oh and i only push my fringe to the side when it needs cutting and i'm too skint to get it cut lol...
That second picture kinda remind me of P!NK :eek:
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by rach1986)
Hey, each to their own!
Exactly. I don't question that there are loads of guys who like that .
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tate)
you should probablary put those pics up in the 'hair thread' (this forum somewhere) and kingniks picture thread (about student room).
tate
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SW)
That second picture kinda remind me of P!NK :eek:
oh dear? i don't know weather thats good or bad, hmmm i'm gonna say bad, i don't like pink...?
tate
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Jamie)
you should probablary put those pics up in the 'hair thread' (this forum somewhere) and kingniks picture thread (about student room).
oh...i only posted them here cuz i posted a message in this thread and mentioned my hair, and lauren said she wanted to see a pic...
saz_1989
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tate)
VERY cool hair :yy: and pretty as well!
tate
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Lauren)
VERY cool hair :yy: and pretty as well!
heyyyyy thank you!

hugs and stuff...

XtateX
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1332)
79.67%
Leave (340)
20.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise