Turn on thread page Beta

Boyfriend's torn between me and his sister watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically my boyfriends sister hates me. She's soo upset with him for getting with me knowing the beef her and I had back in highschool. Her boyfriend at the time really liked me and always had even before he got with her. And she's still pissed on how i treated her friends...she's still on that highschool drama.

Anyways my boyfriend, her and i went to the same highschool, he liked me throughout highschool but i wasnt into at the time but we got in contact again about 3 months ago and I basically fell for him and now we're together. He's everything I want, he treats me like gold and I actually see a future with him, he's good for me...but I hate how it's ruining his relationship with his sister...and I can tell he's hurting about it. Ive tried talking to his sister but shes not having it...she thinks im with him to spite her. What should I do to make things ok? Whats the right thing to do on my part.??

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever sat down with his sister and laid all your shiz on the table? You need to be able to lay rest all this 'high school' rubbish and behave like adults.

ReputationRep:
    I was expecting something else when I opened this thread.

ReputationRep:
    The title of this thread scared the hell outa me.

ReputationRep:
    I gotta say., I'm Dissapointed in the lack of incest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Have you ever sat down with his sister and laid all your shiz on the table? You need to be able to lay rest all this 'high school' rubbish and behave like adults.
    Yup she's a crazy biatch, the last time i tried talking to her she pushed me and told me to get the eff word out of her house.

Lolz. Epic title.

ReputationRep:
    [email protected] the three guys above me.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    She's being incredibly childish. Tell her you really want to put it all behind you because you're serious about her brother. Tell her highschool is long over...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Yup she's a crazy biatch, the last time i tried talking to her she pushed me and told me to get the eff word out of her house.
    Then you've got to let your boyfriend sort it out. If she has beef with him, then they've got to work it out. It's not your fault his sister's being a jerk - and it's not your fault her brother has fallen for you.

Just leave her to it. Talk to your bf - maybe encourage him to sort things out with his sister so that you're not playing piggy in the middle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    What was the eff word doing in her house in the first place?
    Her and her brother live together..durr.

ReputationRep:
    I would stay out of problems between the two of them. Just ignore her and let your boyfriend try to sort the problem out.

ReputationRep:
    I was being pedantic, apologies.
    I'd punch her, she'll get the message.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    What was the eff word doing in her house in the first place?
    Brilliant!

OP, have you spoken to your boyfriend about this properly? Does he know how you feel about him, your future, and how much it upsets you how it's affecting his relationship with his sister? Communication is the key, as there's obviously no proper communication between you and his sister.

Approach her again - honestly, I know you've said that you've tried, but keep trying. If after a few attempts she's still not having any of it, then it's up to your boyfriend to figure out.

ReputationRep:
    hahahahaha this thread

Damn thats a nasty situ OP, maybe write her an email and letter about everything? And apologise for the stuff in the past? ALso get your bf to talk to her too..
    It depends exactly what went on in school to make it this bad. Although bad impressions are hard to shake off in that kind of situation, good luck with it.

ReputationRep:
    I am slightly disappointed with the way the thread actually went and the way it turned out.

Have you talked to your boyfriend about this?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not so worried now that I've actually read the OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    hahahahaha this thread

Damn thats a nasty situ OP, maybe write her an email and letter about everything? And apologise for the stuff in the past? ALso get your bf to talk to her too..
    It depends exactly what went on in school to make it this bad. Although bad impressions are hard to shake off in that kind of situation, good luck with it.
    Writing her an email is a good idea. My bf has talked to her she feels like he doesnt give a eff word about her feelings, and that family comes first...and he's choosing a girl over his own sister.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps you should apologize for being such a ***** to her in highschool?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O-Ren)
    Perhaps you should apologize for being such a ***** to her in highschool?

Actually she brought her *****ness to me first...she's just mad because i turned out to be a better ***** than her. But i've been willing to apologize to her and i have...and I will one more time.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.