Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Boyfriend's torn between me and his sister watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Writing her an email is a good idea. My bf has talked to her she feels like he doesnt give a eff word about her feelings, and that family comes first...and he's choosing a girl over his own sister.
    If that was the case, surely she would be interested in making up so that her brother doesn't feel like he has to pick between you. Either way he's going to feel guilty if he chooses one or the other. Can't you find a way of explaining this to her?

ReputationRep:
    Actually she brought her *****ness to me first...she's just mad because i turned out to be a better ***** than her. But i've been willing to apologize to her and i have...and I will one more time.
    Congratulations? :confused:

I feel sorry for your boyfriend/her brother.

ReputationRep:
    Eye catching thread title, I'll give you that.

Tell your boyfriend to arrange a meeting with all three of you present. Say what you have to say, let her say what she has to say then agree on something.

ReputationRep:
    Basically my boyfriends sister hates me. She's soo upset with him for getting with me knowing the beef her and I had back in highschool. Her boyfriend at the time really liked me and always had even before he got with her. And she's still pissed on how i treated her friends...she's still on that highschool drama.

Anyways my boyfriend, her and i went to the same highschool, he liked me throughout highschool but i wasnt into at the time but we got in contact again about 3 months ago and I basically fell for him and now we're together. He's everything I want, he treats me like gold and I actually see a future with him, he's good for me...but I hate how it's ruining his relationship with his sister...and I can tell he's hurting about it. Ive tried talking to his sister but shes not having it...she thinks im with him to spite her. What should I do to make things ok? Whats the right thing to do on my part.??
    What happened between you guys at high school? If it was just that you weren't friends, then fine, she's being childish and should get over it. If you bullied her or something, then I'm not surprised she's annoyed at her brother because that sort of thing hurts people for a long time. What do you mean by 'how i treated her friends'?

The thing about school drama is that usually it's just ridiculous, but sometimes what people do at school really hurts the others involved and can be difficult to get over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivantheterrible)
    Congratulations? :confused:

I feel sorry for your boyfriend/her brother.
    What I meant was that she thought i would be a push over and let her punk me, she thought she could just bully me....i gave it to her 10x worse.

Im good to my bf. Dont worry about that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.