Turn on thread page Beta

how often is ok for eating junk when trying to lose weight watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joseph1991)
    Excellent point Tinktinkerbell...You are right, everyone does die. I shall therefore make myself clearer for you. Being obese is not good and you will definitely (without a doubt) die much sooner than a healthy sized person. The strain that is being put on all of you vital organs will take its toll, so all im saying is diet now before, well, before its too late x

i know exactly what you meant and i still dont agree, yes fat/obese people are more at risk than a healthy person but definitely without a doubt 100% going to die before, no, not true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    there are lots of people who have cheat days, go ask on the MH forum and 99% of them have cheat days/meals
    If you wanted advice why are you rejecting everyones opinions who imply that you shouldn't eat junk food?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunOfABeach)
    why so harsh?lol
    she's an annoying 30 year old troll who hasn't been a student in over a decade and also hurts my eyes :nothing:

i was gonna be slightly more harsh but i thought i'd rather not risk being unnecessarily harsh to other fat people. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nfixlol)
    she's an annoying 30 year old troll who hasn't been a student in over a decade and also hurts my eyes :nothing:

i was gonna be slightly more harsh but i thought i'd rather not risk being unnecessarily harsh to other fat people. :p:

30 no

over a decade no

ReputationRep:
    there are lots of people who have cheat days, go ask on the MH forum and 99% of them have cheat days/meals

So what? You are still weak willed for doing so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)

lol

ReputationRep:
    You can generally eat 3 junk meals a weak and get away with losing weight, providing your still doing exercise.

ReputationRep:
    rofl, k.

You do know a lot about her though :p:

ReputationRep:
    rofl, k.

You do know a lot about her though :p:
    no he doesnt, he couldnt even get right what he did post about me

ReputationRep:
    :thumbsdown:

this isnt a forum for personal insults, especially against someone who is asking for advice from people regarding her weight and you are making a personal attack on her about her weight. not fair

ReputationRep:
    and to save people arguing about the best dieting method lets just stick to facts: FACT-to lose 1lb you need to burn 3500 calories. so tink if you want to lose a lb a week just make sure that either through exercise or diet or both you have a deficiency of 3500 calories over that week!

ReputationRep:
    no he doesnt, he couldnt even get right what he did post about me
    Lol chill. I was just surprised because whilst you're not a famous member (no offence - not many TSRians are wellknown - or at least I didn't even know about your existence ) a lot of people (it wasn't just him) on this thread know (or at least claim to know, if you want) stuff about you. And on a personal level too

I thought it was weird, that's all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni4med)
    and to save people arguing about the best dieting method lets just stick to facts: FACT-to lose 1lb you need to burn 3500 calories. so tink if you want to lose a lb a week just make sure that either through exercise or diet or both you have a deficiency of 3500 calories over that week!

so you could say like burn 1750 cals through exercise and cut 1750 through diet which would mean cutting 250 cals off diet over the 7 days

that right?

ReputationRep:
    To find out how many calories you should have a day to maintain your weight you take your weight in pounds and times it by 11. If you want to lose weight reduce this amount.

ReputationRep:
    Lol chill. I was just surprised because whilst you're not a famous member (no offence - not many TSRians are wellknown - or at least I didn't even know about your existence ) a lot of people (it wasn't just him) on this thread know (or at least claim to know, if you want) stuff about you. And on a personal level too

I thought it was weird, that's all.
    you should be very thankful for this tbh. this troll is honestly everywhere it's so annoying. :dry:

30 \pm3 years old
    10 \pm3 years away from education
    10 \pm3 years doing **** all but polluting various internet forums that you really have no reason to be on.

is that more satisfactory for you?

ReputationRep:
    so you could say like burn 1750 cals through exercise and cut 1750 through diet which would mean cutting 250 cals off diet over the 7 days

that right?
    people advise dieters to cut 500 cals daily in order to have a weekly deficiency of 3500 cals (1lb of fat lost). so if u wanted to lose 2lbs in one week you need to cut 500 cals a day plus do 30mins in a spin class or running on the treadmill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni4med)
    people advise dieters to cut 500 cals daily in order to have a weekly deficiency of 3500 cals (1lb of fat lost). so if u wanted to lose 2lbs in one week you need to cut 500 cals a day plus do 30mins in a spin class or running on the treadmill.

but i could cut 250 through diet and 250 through exercise to lose 1lb a week right?

(Original post by Aeolus)
    Quite a few of the best bodybuilders in the world have occasional cheat days, it's nothing to do with weak willed.

(Original post by joseph1991)
    Excellent point Tinktinkerbell...You are right, everyone does die. I shall therefore make myself clearer for you. Being obese is not good and you will definitely (without a doubt) die much sooner than a healthy sized person. The strain that is being put on all of you vital organs will take its toll, so all im saying is diet now before, well, before its too late x
    I eat **** quite often, I am "overweight" though i lift weights.

I have a resting heart beat of 54, 20 under average.

And a perfect blood pressure.

So ermm you will not die being "overweight."

ReputationRep:
    Here's an idea, why don't you just eat normally but exercise more Best of both worlds.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.