Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If a guy ejaculates inside you does some always run out? I wouldn't use it as a definitive method of determining whether he has but I was just wondering to what extent it's a reliable indicator. What are your experiences? (those on the pill i'm obviously aiming this at)

ReputationRep:
    It runs out. A vagina is not an absorbent sponge :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    OP is obviously not familiar with the 'creampie' genre of video
    Lol.

OP, what goes up.. must come down.

ReputationRep:
    yeah it does. so annoying. and it sort of comes out over a period of time like 10 mins.. interesting time that

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Err, yes? Where else would it go?
    Could quite easily come out disguised as something else

ReputationRep:
    ?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    I remember reading something about this somewhere. About how the strange placement of the vagina on human females meaning that if they stand up after sex... most other closely-related animals have it further to the rear... and the book was talking about the 'natural' position to... I feel so awkward talking about this that I'm just trailing off... whenever I get to the... good bits...

like what??

like what??
    ok maybe not, point taken. I think I have my answer, thanky'all

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it usually comes out over the next 3 days after having sex. :bigsmile:.

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried anal it's much much worse, either you trump it out and an unexpected moment and it becomes a shart or you excuse yourself to the bathroom and well think of roses

(Original post by DuncanMono)
    Have you tried anal it's much much worse, either you trump it out and an unexpected moment and it becomes a shart or you excuse yourself to the bathroom and well think of roses
    Lol, gross.

To the OP, just out of curiosity, are you worried that he has ejaculated inside you, or that he hasn't???

(Original post by Indieboohoo)
    It takes only one sperm to get you pregnant.
    OP How old are you?????
    How is that related to the original post? I said at the end that the question was aimed at those on the pill which therefore suggests I am too. I was just curious because of something I read on this forum.
    I'm older than you btw if that's at all relevant :confused:

(Original post by Finbar21)
    Oh you mean like a trojan horse?
    A trojan horse with a baby inside, yes

ReputationRep:
    What do you think would happen after 20 years of having sex? Like, do you think it all gets stored up, and that's why there's so many fat middle aged women, cos they're all getting laid so much?!

ReputationRep:
    Firslt youve been creampied ( :lol: ), and yeah it usually comes out if you push hard enough, or you could stand up

I thought it would go into the cervix, then die (and dissolve I guess) after 2/3 days in there...

ReputationRep:
    I thought it would go into the cervix, then die (and dissolve I guess) after 2/3 days in there...

I have to admit I kinda thought that too, Also I thought it would tickle a little bit those spermies all wriggling around...

:eek3: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    sometimes mine all comes out the following morning when i go to the toilet. Most times it comes out that night, depends on how heavy my bf is.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.