Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    I'm not OLD!!! Well a 'ickle older than you maybe. As for good grammar, as a teach I couldn't do text speaky or bad if I wanted to.

HTT pass the blooming choccy, share!!! :flutter:
    Here.

███████████

Annnnd I have hot chocolate! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yummy! *wipes mouth with t-shirt* That was nice thanks

ReputationRep:
    ALT + 0160 is most bizarre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    lol, go on, enlighten me as to how this radiation is going to kill me :eek:
    Well my uncle has discovered that there is a direct coleration between people living near sub stations and people who get MS. There is also a lukemia link although thats not quite as clear cut. Normal radio frequencies are harmless but WIFI uses a much higher frequency (in the Ghz band)

http://www.out-law.com/page-4003

http://www.wi-fiplanet.com/columns/article.php/3095831

I typed WIFI + Health into google and got nearly 1 million results back, its quite a major topic of debate at the moment. I got rid of my old CRT monitor for health reasons and I feel a lot healthier for it, I no longer get the head aches I used to get.

ReputationRep:
    A brief bit fo entertainment nicked from the footy thread (nice one goldenbarnes)

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlin...337901&cc=5739

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    ALT + 0160 is most bizarre.

ReputationRep:
    *cough cough* This is a place to relax and chat. Out with the techy speak!!! *pulls techy chip out of AT's back and throws it in the bin.*

ROFL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChelseaBabe)
    *cough cough* This is a place to relax and chat. Out with the techy speak!!! *pulls techy chip out of AT's back and throws it in the bin.*

ROFL!
    Sorry its the effects of studying a BSc (Hons) for three years it messes with your head

I knew I should have studied geography, but then I would probably never bloody shut up about hills and oxbow lakes :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    ▲♠♣♂♀♪

Hah :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    Sorry its the effects of studying a BSc (Hons) for three years it messes with your head

I knew I should have studied geography, but then I would probably never bloody shut up about hills and oxbow lakes :eek:
    Ah, but hills and oxbow lakes I could understand.*taps nose*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    ▲♠♣♂♀♪

Hah :p:
    Its not 1984 now you know Actually I started it

ReputationRep:
    Right people. I have to go now. I will leave the telly on for you and theres plenty of bikkies and fizzy pop :pepsi: . Don't make a mess and stay up too late. :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    oh so i'm going to get MS or luekemia, charming. Well I have a bruv and sis who could gimme bone marrow transplants! :rolleyes: yep I live in the 4th most polluted village in britain (seriously you wouldn't believe it to look at harwell)

Ah well, that's that then. :bawling:

chelseababe- you're the teacher, you're old! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    Its not 1984 now you know
    I wonder... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miles)
    I'm debating whether to buy a desktop to take to uni or get a new laptop. Hmmmm...convenience vs function - I won't be using it as much at uni though so I might as well stay with the laptop =\ Which one have you ordered?
    Guh not sure, my dad ordered it. He said its a "good dell". :rolleyes:

Guh think i'll have to get a new printer. My current printer is an A3 HP printer, but its big, very big.

ReputationRep:
    oh so i'm going to get MS or luekemia, charming. Well I have a bruv and sis who could gimme bone marrow transplants! :rolleyes: yep I live in the 4th most polluted village in britain (seriously you wouldn't believe it to look at harwell)

Oh no, I thought you said "I have a bruv and sis who could give me marshmallow plants"

(Original post by Jump)
    A brief bit fo entertainment nicked from the footy thread (nice one goldenbarnes)

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlin...337901&cc=5739
    That's ****ing hilarious!

And if you're that bored Cindy, go kick a ball against the wall. 10 points if you smash a window. :rolleyes: :cool:

ReputationRep:

Well if we worry about all this kind of thing we will give our selfs heart attacks, health and technology is just an area I am interested in. But I don't understand half enough about physics to be able to research it.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I seem to have killed the thread. I am bored as well I wish I was going out clubbing again tonight, the girls were nice last night but totaly out of my league. Actually they probably were all mingers but the alchohol changes that perseption (you can tell I was educated in Moss Side with my spelling).

ReputationRep:
    Moving swiftly on :p:

Woo I have Jagged Little Pill Acoustic

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.