Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm sort of in a dilemma with this girl in college. Shes really pretty and decent (not a slut) and I wanna get to know this girl better as we havent even talked yet. I dont have a problem with confidence or words as I generally know what to do.

But the problem is that shes a 10 and im only about a 7.5/10 if a had to rate myself. And shes probably had a lot of guys after her so I have to win her over with game. THAT I can do, but everytime I see her shes always on the move and never ever alone. Shes either always with 2 other girls or a girl and another boy (not her boyfriend).

So how on earth do you stop and spark a convo with a girl whos always walking around and laughing with her friends? Its not like shes bored and I can just go and she'd be happy to see someone and TBH she hasnt even recognised me.

Any help would be appreciated, especially from the girls as U might know the psychology side to it. :confused:

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Lover)
    I'm sort of in a dilemma with this girl in college. Shes really pretty and decent (not a slut) and I wanna get to know this girl better as we havent even talked yet. I dont have a problem with confidence or words as I generally know what to do.

But the problem is that shes a 10 and im only about a 7.5/10 if a had to rate myself. And shes probably had a lot of guys after her so I have to win her over with game. THAT I can do, but everytime I see her shes always on the move and never ever alone. Shes either always with 2 other girls or a girl and another boy (not her boyfriend).

So how on earth do you stop and spark a convo with a girl whos always walking around and laughing with her friends? Its not like shes bored and I can just go and she'd be happy to see someone and TBH she hasnt even recognised me.

Any help would be appreciated, especially from the girls as U might know the psychology side to it. :confused:

Thanks
    In my opinion, the key to any girl is her friends, get to know her friends, impress them, and in a few days, your going to meet her through them on a higher note than what you could have achieved if you simply sparked a conversation with her.

Goodluck!

ReputationRep:
    Use the old "If I whack out my pole will you show me your hole" line.
    Failing that you could always wait til you see her at a party or something, usually easier to appraoch girls there than at school.

ReputationRep:
    We don't really have college parties or anything, and we dont share the same circle of friends... If anything, both our circles of friends are small and very different so it would be a almost impossible to become friends of her friends. And its not like me and her friends have anything in common to just go and spark a convo and be friends without looking wierd.

I was thinking of just simply walking up to her tomorrow even if shes with friends and say ''Excuse me, hi u alrite?'' and follow that with a simple compliment like ''Can i just say, i think your really pretty'' followed by a ''thank u'' from her and then I could ask her what her name is, what lessons she does and so on, and basically break the ice.

This can kinda intimidate her though with her friends watching. So would it be better to just wait for her best friend to walk past by herself and then I could call her over and ask about the girl I like (name and if shes single) and then asking the friend if she can do me a favour and not tell her I asked because I wanna talk to her myself later. And this would make it easier because when I do decide to break the ice with the girl I like, her friend would leave us to it and etc etc?

ReputationRep:
    bump..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Lover)
    We don't really have college parties or anything, and we dont share the same circle of friends... If anything, both our circles of friends are small and very different so it would be a almost impossible to become friends of her friends. And its not like me and her friends have anything in common to just go and spark a convo and be friends without looking wierd.

I was thinking of just simply walking up to her tomorrow even if shes with friends and say ''Excuse me, hi u alrite?'' and follow that with a simple compliment like ''Can i just say, i think your really pretty'' followed by a ''thank u'' from her and then I could ask her what her name is, what lessons she does and so on, and basically break the ice.

This can kinda intimidate her though with her friends watching. So would it be better to just wait for her best friend to walk past by herself and then I could call her over and ask about the girl I like (name and if shes single) and then asking the friend if she can do me a favour and not tell her I asked because I wanna talk to her myself later. And this would make it easier because when I do decide to break the ice with the girl I like, her friend would leave us to it and etc etc?
    Don't do that they will think you are a creep. Just say hi and smile one time when it seems right and start a conversation. e.g. this lesson is **** isn't it e.t.c.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dannylj)
    Don't do that they will think you are a creep. Just say hi and smile one time when it seems right and start a conversation. e.g. this lesson is **** isn't it e.t.c.
    The problem is shes never by herself for me to even smile and say hi when she walks past. So what real options do I have?

ReputationRep:
    Get over it. Looks are central to a healthy relationship, if you ain't got that, you ain't got whack.

ReputationRep:
    either try and talk to her when her friends are there or catch her on her own. i dont know its tricky.,

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.