Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Credit Suisse - IBD Analyst - Fulltime - London.

Have anyone heard back from them?? I called up the HR last week, and the HR lady said that they will be scheduling interviews last week of Feb. Also, when I inquired, she said that they havent held any interviews for this position yet. This seems very wierd!!! Is there any truth to this?? Have you guys had interviews there?? offers?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Do you have the number for the HR?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samkiwi888)
    Do you have the number for the HR?

Thanks
    PMed you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibd_haunter)
    Credit Suisse - IBD Analyst - Fulltime - London.

Have anyone heard back from them?? I called up the HR last week, and the HR lady said that they will be scheduling interviews last week of Feb. Also, when I inquired, she said that they havent held any interviews for this position yet. This seems very wierd!!! Is there any truth to this?? Have you guys had interviews there?? offers?? :confused:

No. A mate of mine applied and still hasnt heard anything. Does anyone know the situation with Grad Trading? Anyone heard back or got offers??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikey55)
    No. A mate of mine applied and still hasnt heard anything. Does anyone know the situation with Grad Trading? Anyone heard back or got offers??
    Some desks have made offers for sales/trading roles, but it depends on what stage each individual desk is in the recruitment cycle. I don't know if many desks are still recruiting.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for this as well and the last time I sent the HR an email in jan, HR said "please be assured that we are still reviewing" etc..

ReputationRep:
    have anyone been interviewed for IBD - Fulltime - London??? any offers given out yet?

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard from ibd????

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.