The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If I'm honest, B... looks so much comfier, the TV's not too far away, can lounge about on the sofa and then there's room for dancing about to music channels in the middle of the room :woo: the colour scheme's a bit naff but functionally it's perfect!
Out of those, D. I don't really like any of them tbh.
Reply 3
Would have to be C, reminds me of De Stijl
Reply 4
B or C. B is a bit american and c is a bit too futuristic. A & D is just a no for me.
C

No question - I love ultra-modernism, technology, minimalism. Only problem is that the cost of a place that embodies all of these things is usually astronomical.
D..the rest dont look homely enough
D ^_^
D; looks warm & cosy.
Reply 9
D is beautiful., not as over-the-top as A, not shabby like B and more interesting and comfy than C
A.

I don't particularly think it looks great, but i like to show off.
I'm not an expert but I'd say A and D are more sitting rooms than living rooms, I've always imagined a living room to be more practical and relaxed even in very big and opulent houses. So I'd have to say B despite D probably being my favourite room.
Reply 12
Eww! D best of the bunch though.
Where are the 'normal' living rooms :p:

If I HAD to choose, then A :smile: D is okay, but too small.

Put up a poll OP :smile:
Reply 14
FinishHim!

this thread looks exactly the same as an old thread i remember seeing...
Reply 15
D :smile:
This exact thread was done last year! Yes I have a good memory lol.
Reply 17
Cesare Borgia
I'm not an expert but I'd say A and D are more sitting rooms than living rooms, I've always imagined a living room to be more practical and relaxed even in very big and opulent houses. So I'd have to say...

C.
Don't love any of them, but D looks the cosiest... not too big and doesn't look unwelcoming. Yeh I'd take that one if it was free...
D has personality :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending