Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Valentines day confusion... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Everyone seems to be hyped up saying:

'I'm going to be single on valentines day. guh!! :eek3: '

Well, I don't know about you guys but I think I'd rather be single on valentines, because it's much more exciting. You can send valentines cards to others and have the possibility of receiving them yourself

Which imo is so much more fun than just giving a card/expensive present to a bf/gf, there's just no excitement in that!!

What does everyone else think?

ReputationRep:
    Being single on Valentines Day is not exciting, it is the worst day of your life x by how many years you live before you kill yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I hate the day despite having a boyfriend. But I disagree with you- I think that for single girls especially it's a reminder that they don't have a boyfriend and thus don't feel as loved as their coupled up friends. This year all the girls in my corridor in halls are getting chinese and watching Bridget Jones' diary

ReputationRep:
    Going out with the lad to drown our sorrows on several bottles of premium Russian Vodka.
    Probably hook up with a lonely bird while I'm at it.

ReputationRep:
    Ha really? Maybe it was only fun like that when you're little... like in primary school? xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Being single on Valentines Day is not exciting, it is the worst day of your life x by how many years you live before you kill yourself.
    This.

Also, see my spoiler in my signature, it's quite funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    This.

Also, see my spoiler in my signature, it's quite funny.

Ha, true! :p:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.