Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Most beta moment? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Potential epic thread.

What is your most beta moment with a member of the opposite sex? Being crippled by shyness when in highschool, I have a dong-load of experiences:

Went out with this girl called Rhianna in year 7. It was her birthday about 3 days later, and I forgot completely. Next day, she comes up to me outside the changing rooms near the gym, and asks me: 'Do you know what day it is today?' in a very suggestive way, and I just went 'errrrrrr... here you go' and passed her a packet of Polo mints I had bought 10 minutes earlier. Strong failure

Another one; this happened in year 8 this time. This super hot girl called Emma was grabbing my arse and everything, making overly suggestive comments and other stuff that left little to the imagination. I simply just pretened to ignore it and get on with my life. The ****? This happened with about 5 other girls in my form that same year. God I'm a retard lol

Third worst example: I was dating a girl called Rebecca in year 7 (start of the year pretty much), and I had got a diary for her Birthday with cats all over it. She loved cats very much so. Basically we're alone in the canteen, and I go to get it out of my bag, and basically just hand it to her all wobbly-like, whilst high-pitchedly saying 'happy birthday!', for which I immediately ran out of the canteen like a tit. Lol

**** my life.

Go!

ReputationRep:
    I once found identical triplet girls that were madly in love with me, only I was tired so I only had sex with two of them. FML

ReputationRep:
    Every sexual, romantic or otherwise intimate encounter I had pre-2008.

ReputationRep:
    When I was 13 and had just entered secondary school and encountering girls for the very first time, I told a girl called Maxine in my class:

"Oh, I have the same hairbursh as you!"

What the hell was I thinking? Some sort of follicle based rappaport with this girl? Oish.

Lots of really stupid stuff from secondary school really, which has thankfully escaped my memory.

Uni? Hmmm. Re-inventing the concept of "The Third Wheel" to a whole new level in 1st year probably, and telling a girl to her face that she had the grace of an elephant on the dancefloor. Not my best move.

The fact I'm a 21 year old virgin who's never kissed or dated a single female. I have outdone all of you.

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember too much from pre-uni but near the start of last term one of the best looking girls I'd seen on campus actually approached and started a conversation with me but because I wasn't feeling my best I cowered down and just gave single answer responses and killed the conversation. I'm sure it would have gone somewhere any other day :mad2: :mad2: :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Plenty, but its only by making mistakes that we learn. Now im nearly unstoppable. There are still a few who get away, but they are getting fewer and fewer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riderz)
    Plenty, but its only by making mistakes that we learn. Now im nearly unstoppable. There are still a few who get away, but they are getting fewer and fewer.
    I know exactly what you mean. I've pretty much eliminated everything I previously choked on before.

You never know though, I may just **** something up...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.