Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I just ate 1101 calories in one go, will anything happen? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I know this may seem a stupid question but will anything happen? I cooked a pasty that I thought had 367 calories in it but it turns out that was per 100g, the pasty was 300g so I ate 1101 calories.

ReputationRep:
    unless you're fat, diabetic and over 25stone......................not hing,do exercise though once a while

ReputationRep:
    Jesus what was in it? :lolwut:

But no, nothing will happen.

ReputationRep:
    You will explode.

ReputationRep:
    you'll get AIDS in about 30 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    Its not that much, a good 12 inch subway is about 1000 calories.

ReputationRep:
    You will DIE! :O

ReputationRep:
    You've taken to eating pure energy?

That's new.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    eejit lol.

I reckon I have done 5000 in one go before easy.

ReputationRep:
    I've eaten 3 Wispa bars in one go once, i think that was 120% of my recommended saturated fat intake!!!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek3: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    you will burst.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duckzilla)
    I know this may seem a stupid question but will anything happen? I cooked a pasty that I thought had 367 calories in it but it turns out that was per 100g, the pasty was 300g so I ate 1101 calories.
    You're going to explode all over everywhere :yes:

Nah... you should be fine
    Starbucks have a cake with 405 calories in it (the chocolate decadence one), and with a coffee (some of which are hitting about 400 calories), you could manage about 800 calories - and I don't think having cake and coffee is particularly unusual. If eating 1000 calories all in one go was really bad for you, I think Starbucks would be killing off their customers pretty rapidly

Edit: The Venti White chocolate Mocha Frappuccino is obscene... 550 calories in a drink... my word.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    eejit lol.

I reckon I have done 5000 in one go before easy.
    I only asked for an answer, not to be called an 'idiot'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duckzilla)
    I salute you. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EDCE88)
    I've eaten 3 Wispa bars in one go once, i think that was 120% of my recommended saturated fat intake!!!
    :eek3:

:mute:

ReputationRep:
    What was this pasty? I may need it for weight gain purposes.

EDIT: Off-Topic - I once had a large doner kebab with chips, eight chicken wings & fries and a chicken fillet burger with rubicon in one sitting. Actually it was five days ago and hopefully will be repeated tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    You'll get a call from the PM asking why the **** you have just eaten all the food in the world, and how you managed to condense it into pasty form.

ReputationRep:
    yes.

your body will go through this thing called 'the digestive process'

and this will turn the food energy to muscle energy which turns to kenetic energy which gets turned to heat energy and so on and so on and the energy never goes

ReputationRep:
    The most I've had in one meal was 2150 cal :cool:

It was 300g pasta, half a block of cheese and 4 pieces of thick rind-on back bacon :awesome:

Nothing happened to me apart from it was a lot of food and I felt quite ill.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.