Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm going to Sheffield Crown Court tomorrow on a sort of school trip.
    We get a session with a judge, and have been asked to think of questions we could ask him/her.
    I have about ten good ones and five generic ones. I also want to eb a lawyer so I was thinking of some other impressive stuff I could ask him

Does anyone have anymore ideas for questions?
    would be very grateful

ReputationRep:
    Why does the Judiciary have such a liberal bias nowadays?

ReputationRep:
    You want to ask "impressive" stuff? If you want to be a lawyer surely you should feel the urge to ask questions you are actually interested in, not what might impress the bunch of adolescents you're sharing the session with (I highly doubt a crown court judge is going to find any questions TSR might come up with particularly impressive).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cesare Borgia)
    Why does the Judiciary have such a liberal bias nowadays?
    i like your name we have done some things on him for AS european history

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by contra mundum)
    i like your name we have done some things on him for AS european history
    He was an all round good egg lol, I came across him doing A2 History coursework on the Renaissance.

ReputationRep:
    Ask why so many judges ride on their high horse with their head stuck far up their arse... Generalisation but just the judge I had was like that

ReputationRep:
    How often do you get to sleep with the defendants?

ReputationRep:
    Ask him for his number and if you ever get into trouble will he do you a favour for a few 50's, but hey if the answer is yes....

ReputationRep:
    Take off your wig?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.