Turn on thread page Beta

Valentines card/gift appropriate? watch

I'll probably ask my friend about what to do and take his advice in the end and only i can really answer this question but i wanna ask it anyways in case there's a kind of general trend in your answers...

i went out with a girl in sixth form once and i like her and i think she probably likes me and we're meant to be going out again on this half term but it'll only be like the 2nd time; should i buy her a valentines card or something? i don't know what to do since we've only gone out once and that's what's making this awkward for me to decide (i don't know if not giving her one would give the wrong impression, or if i do give her something if thatd give the wrong impression, and if i do should it be from me or anonymous though it'd probably be obvious it was me...)

ReputationRep:
    Be Unique

ReputationRep:
    Just get her one thats cheesey/amusing, nothing to heavy as its early days. Something to make her smile, not to think that you're all stalker stalker

ReputationRep:
    I would say no. Unless you've been talking to her a lot recently. I doubt she'd expect anything, especially as you're not seeing eachother on valentines day.

(Original post by TwirlGirl)
    I would say no. Unless you've been talking to her a lot recently. I doubt she'd expect anything, especially as you're not seeing eachother on valentines day.
    yeah i see what you mean that's what i was kind of thing... but i bought her a me to you bear on her birthday recently and that went down well so... :confused:

*thing=thinking

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.