Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Am I orgasming? watch

Announcements

There's lots of threads relating to this, but I wondered if anyone could shed light on my particular problem.

I have no trouble with the 'building up' feelings when having sex with my boyfriend. But after a while, I seem to hit a wall and it feels like the climax, but there is no big explosion feeling if you know what I mean.
    I lose all energy in my legs and I get super sensitive, and it feels like I really, really do not have the energy to go on any more. It's like my legs just won't work.

Is this an orgasm? Does anyone else experience something like this? I need help!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Could be - lots of people experience their genitals in particular becoming very sensitive after orgasm, plus limbs can feel very heavy.

Possibly a more important question than what to call it is 'does it leave you feeling satisfied?'

ReputationRep:
    i think you'd definitely know if you had one.. do you get like muscle contactions down there after?

ReputationRep:
    If you feel good after it then yes.
    Most women find it hard to have an orgasm during sex and there are also many variations of them.
    You will know when you get one, It's like a huge release and you feel tired.
    hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    inside vaginal contractions? thats an orgasm..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.