Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wet look leggings....what top to wear? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi girlies...

Just after a bit of advice, am going out with the girls on saturday night and want to wear my wet look leggings that i bought ages ago but have worn yet.....however im un-sure what top to wear. I was thinking of a lace body-suit that i have seen in topshop but don't know whether all black will be too much...any ideas please? xx

ReputationRep:
    any ideas?? x

ReputationRep:
    a lace body suit would look good if you have the figure for it, or a nice cropped top and heels maybe?

ReputationRep:
    when i wear wet look leggings i wear like a long top with like faces on and stuff x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antifazian)
    a lace body suit would look good if you have the figure for it, or a nice cropped top and heels maybe?
    Im a size 10(small waist), with small waist big bum, quite curvy....if i go for the lace body-suit and leggings do youthink black shoes would be too much or try something totally different like red??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mishaa.)
    when i wear wet look leggings i wear like a long top with like faces on and stuff x
    Ive seen girlswith that style and it looks really cool, but im thinking of wearing for a night out....some say its a whorish look but i dont care lol i think they are sexxxy!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetgirl88)
    Im a size 10(small waist), with small waist big bum, quite curvy....if i go for the lace body-suit and leggings do youthink black shoes would be too much or try something totally different like red??
    I'm pretty much as you described yourself and I wore black leggings with a black lace body suit and black heels the last time I went out and it looked good. I didn't think it looked like too much black, but you could always add colour to it with a little bit of gold jewellery perhaps? I had a gold bangle on that worked quite well. You could try red shoes and see what it looks like but I think black would look better.

ReputationRep:
    Dont even bother wearing wet look leggings, there horrific! Sorry guys, just my opinion Dont hate me.....

ReputationRep:
    Don't bother wearing anything, as wet look leggings are reserved for slappers and ONS'ers.

ReputationRep:
    wet look leggings are a bit out of fashion now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antifazian)
    I'm pretty much as you described yourself and I wore black leggings with a black lace body suit and black heels the last time I went out and it looked good. I didn't think it looked like too much black, but you could always add colour to it with a little bit of gold jewellery perhaps? I had a gold bangle on that worked quite well. You could try red shoes and see what it looks like but I think black would look better.
    I think you're right..black strappy shoes would look sexy...i know they area bit out of fashion, i dont care thou i think they look good if you have half decent legs and a bit of booty thanks for the advice hun xx

ReputationRep:
    Wet look leggings with a body suit? Sounds like camel toe ahoy!

ReputationRep:
    id go with red shoes just because i like to have a bit of colour though
    im sure all black would look equally fine though

this may just be me but do people actually think they look good when they just wear a bra under a lace top? because i find it makes me cringe to see someone looking like that
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetgirl88)
    Hi girlies...

Just after a bit of advice, am going out with the girls on saturday night and want to wear my wet look leggings that i bought ages ago but have worn yet.....however im un-sure what top to wear. I was thinking of a lace body-suit that i have seen in topshop but don't know whether all black will be too much...any ideas please? xx
    No top.
    Take Pics.
    Send them to me.

:o: KthxBai.

ReputationRep:
    Lace body suit + wet look leggings sounds absolutely horrific. Go for it.

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    when i wear my wet looks i usally were a longish (not to long lol) top from river island or top shop, i just got a really nice cream one with black writing on it and wore a flower in my hair with black platforms it looked really good

ReputationRep:
    A bin bag to match? :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    I havent seen anyone actually wearing wet look leggings for ages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pixie-lottie-x)
    id go with red shoes just because i like to have a bit of colour though
    im sure all black would look equally fine though

this may just be me but do people actually think they look good when they just wear a bra under a lace top? because i find it makes me cringe to see someone looking like that
    x
    I agree, just a bra under a lace top is too revealing! I wear more underneath my clothes than that. I saw an old lady go out in just a bra and a lace top too, almost gave me nightmares :eek: .

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.