Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)

probably on a power trip :dontknow:

I'm sure you feel like complaining but tbh I can't help but think it will get you nowhere
    the thing is, you are so right.
    i sent the email, but i think for my own peace of mind so i dont lose all hope in humanity.

ReputationRep:
    This is just a quick redraft that I think sounds better.

(Original post by miranda-ae)
    To whom it may concern,

On the 11th February 2010 I was sitting with a group of my friends in your Maidstone store, when the Assistant Manager, Celia *****, approached us and very rudely informed us that we each had to purchase something or we would have to leave; despite us having purchased over £xx in the shop. This resulted in a scene in which I felt we were treated in an extremely patronising manner, and made to feel as if we were disrupting the experience of fellow customers. We were told to stop acting like "schoolchildren" and being "immature", which I feel was very rude and unjustified. I would also like to mention that the service from other baristas has been exquisite, and I would expect nothing else from any other member of staff at this store.

Personally, I have spent at least £65 in this store over the last three months, and as many of my friends love the cafe, I am sure that as a group we have spent a lot of money at your store. My impression of the store, and that of my friends, has been tained by this incident and I hope you will offer me a formal apology.

Yours faithfully,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atheistwithfaith)
    This is just a quick redraft that I think sounds better.
    damn thats way better!
    i sent mine, with a couple of edits, already!

p.s. love your sig

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.