Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Pill Question watch

Announcements

Hey guys,

Anon or delete please

I'm new to the pill only been on it two weeks, i've been told to take it at the same time of day, but im going away soon and with a 7 hour time difference it means i'll be asleep when i should be taking it in UK time...
    What do i do?

Help

ReputationRep:
    Take it as soon to that time as you possibly can

ReputationRep:
    If you take the progesterone-only pill, it's only effective if you take it at the same time every day. If you take the combined pill, you have a 12 hour window to take it anyway. Hope this helps!

What pill is it? As Lindsey said its ok so long as its not a POP. Work out how many hours late you will be and take it as soon as you wake up.

I would advise you ring up your GP/ take to a Pharmacist about this to confirm before you go though. Also this should be in the Sexual health forum.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.