Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Bonjour,

Apparently Warwick are a course provider for the GTP. According to the website you can't access this course information without a password So while I'm waiting for an email to be answered regarding this, can anyone give me any information about this course at this uni?? Does anyone know how you can access this information? Even if it's just to point me in the right direction for gaining access I would very much appreciate it.

Ta

ReputationRep:
    I'm a current Warwick student, I'll see if I can access it with my university login for you

ReputationRep:
    Right, I seem to have complete access. I'll try and type up as much of it as I can for you.

For 2010 entry they are recruiting maths, science, ICT, Spanish, French, German, Religious Education, English, Drama, History. Business Education has now been filled.

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/wi...n_booklet_.pdf

There's an application form in a word document, which I might be able to PM you.

Other than that, there isn't really much information there that looks like it would be immediately helpful. Hope this helps for the moment anyway

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.