Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i have very poor social skills am ugly and fairly chubby, so could probably only get sex if I paid for it, yet for some reason I have an extremely high sex drive. i'm very sexually frustrated and it's distracting me from almost everything in life - does anyone know about any drugs to cut my libido down to almost nothing? I don't masturbate as for some reason it seems to just not work for me :o:

ReputationRep:
    If you're female, the contraceptive pill is a good one.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Someone in this position needs to work on their social skills, self-worth, general health and masturbation skills more than they need chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    Go on love honey and get a good sex toy? I second unprinted though. Noone is so ugly and socially awkward that they cannot get sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmarainbow)
    I second unprinted though. Noone is so ugly and socially awkward that they cannot get sex.
    Easy for those who have got it to say.

ReputationRep:
    Any depressant will make you less horny. But obviously you have the problem of being pissed all the time. Not a good look, granted. Not a great way to live life either.

Sounds like you need to get into some crazy internet swingers site. I'm sure there are people out there with less than mainstream tastes who'd not make you pay for sex.

ReputationRep:
    Could backfire on you, when I came off meds that killed sex drive as a side effect, It went into overdrive and now I sometimes need relief 10 times a day.

... TMI Chris.. TMI..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    #1 I haven't
    #2 I've seen Jeremy Kyle.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't
    Then you render your last post incorrect:

Noone is so ugly and socially awkward that they cannot get sex.
    If you haven't got some then, by your own admission, you haven't got it.

ReputationRep:
    If you haven't got some then, by your own admission, you haven't got it.
    *sigh*
    I said 'cannot get sex' not 'will not have sex'. I can get sex if I really want to. Just because I haven't had sex doesn't mean I'm failing at trying to get some. I'm not out looking for it.

ReputationRep:
    If you're a male; anti-androgens are the answer.

Released sex offenders in America sometimes have to take them to lower their sex drive.

ReputationRep:
    *sigh*
    I said 'cannot get sex' not 'will not have sex'. I can get sex if I really want to. Just because I haven't had sex doesn't mean I'm failing at trying to get some. I'm not out looking for it.
    *sigh*

Which then renders your post telling me you haven't pointless.

Either you are able to get it, to which I post: "Easy for those who have it to say".

Or

You are not, in which case you saying anyone can get it is incorrect as you can't yourself.

Either way...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.