Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Spacecam
Were you a little disappointed then :hug:

Not all that bothered tbh - although had we been in bed. :yes:
He looked better with longish hair.

He's not really that hot tbh.
anotheregostar
He's alright. If he wasn't famous he wouldn't be considered hot at all. There are hotter guys in harry potter. Like alan rickman and gary oldman :smile:

And Michael Gambon. :teeth:
anotheregostar
He's alright. If he wasn't famous he wouldn't be considered hot at all. There are hotter guys in harry potter. Like alan rickman and gary oldman :smile:

I don't think the word hot really fits any of them but at least those two are awesome actors. I've only seen two Harry Potter films because the whole thing is just... Lame. But yeah, from what I've seen of Radcliffe he's a really poor actor.
Spacecam
When the photos for Equus came out ages ago I was seriously "WOW" but now -not so much. He's too skinny for me...

(Plus, apparently he's abit of a dick and can't learn his lines).

Oh wow what did you hear? I love these friend of a friend type stories :biggrin:

I voted yes (and believe me I wouldn't have if I'd known it'd be 11 vs 41!) cos I think there is something strangely sweet/attractive about him. Although sometimes his smile scares me.
Really really not. I think he's ageing horribly.
Reply 26
I think hes quite gross looking
He's alright :smile:
Reply 28
Lord Hysteria
I think he is either hot or cute :smile:

he is slightly better looking than my erect penis. but i'm gonna go ahead and say no :smile:
Reply 29
Lord Hysteria
I think he is either hot or cute :smile:.

Vote in poll :smile:

I believe Liam, that I win.
He is 'kinda' my type, I'm like my "geeky-but-kinda-good-looking dudes". So I guess he is okay "sometimes" since some pictures are not flattering but his personality is great because he is really hyperactive and I love guys with perky flaws like that :smile: It is endearing.
I'm going to vote no, because for a short time when I was about 8 I went to school with him (Yately Manor if you don't believe me and want to look it up), and I've always been jealous :biggrin:
He was a good looking boy, but as he's got older...not so much.
Phalanges
And Michael Gambon. :teeth:

lol wut. He doens't even make a good Dumbledore D:
Reply 34
I actually think he looks better with the Harry Potter glasses on.
Although in general, no.
anotheregostar
lol wut. He doens't even make a good Dumbledore D:

Acting skill in a Harry Potter film ≠ ability to be better looking than Daniel Radcliffe
yes, that picture is awesome!
Spacecam
When the photos for Equus came out ages ago I was seriously "WOW" but now -not so much. He's too skinny for me...

(Plus, apparently he's abit of a dick and can't learn his lines).

what? he gained weight since he stopped doing equus, back then he was much skinnier :s-smilie:
No! D: His voice drives me insane too.
Reply 39
No but I still like him.

Latest