Turn on thread page Beta

I'm thinking about moving out of my house, I've never got on with my family, and I've always wanted to move out early.

I'm 16 btw.

We've never got on. . I just want to move out of my house and actually never see my family again, a fresh new start, as if I were adopted.

I'm in first year of college at the moment, but I have skills that be quite a nice earner (Webdesign/online stuff - ~300-400 per day). If I moved out, then I would quite college and pursue my business, (Obviously I would get some money from the bank for rent and stuff and continue working as a freelancer to pay bills e.t.c).

Has anyone else experienced this, and can anyone give me some advice? (Please no 'funny' comments... )

Please keep as Anon, as friends and my brother use this forum

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.