Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-racism.html

Only in the Daily Mail would you find a story like this. Why do they have so many anti-islam articles?

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to be incharge of this country

ReputationRep:
    He just sounds bitter.

ReputationRep:
    tbh I know first hand that these sorts of comments are made at school by some muslim pupils. The only surprising thing about that article is that anyone considers it news.

ReputationRep:
    In the eyes of Allah, they're not just heroes, they're martyrs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FyreFight)
    tbh I know first hand that these sorts of comments are made at school by some muslim pupils. The only surprising thing about that article is that anyone considers it news.
    out of curiousity, what are your experiences?

ReputationRep:
    http://tabloid-watch.blogspot.com/20...imination.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    I know you didn't ask me but my experiences are terrible. All these Muslims kids do is play football all day and talk about what they're gonna do on the weekend. :no:

ReputationRep:
    Are we not allowed to comment on the article on the Daily Mail? I was going to insert a classic, Daily Mail reader comment and get +1000 rating. Shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    I know you didn't ask me but my experiences are terrible. All these Muslims kids do is play football all day and talk about what they're gonna do on the weekend. :no:
    terrible, if you need to talk to anyone, then phone the samaritans...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    My friend works at a primary school in Hounslow (which has a rather dominant Asian community), and when she told a 4-year-old girl off, the girl replied "Mummy says I only listen to Muslim people". Totally bizarre.

ReputationRep:
    The only thing of interest was 'Miss Hankey' :o:

(Original post by Srxjer)
    In the eyes of Allah, they're not just heroes, they're martyrs.
    Oh wooow, you have a special hotline. Can you ask what the euromillion numbers for friday will be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    My friend works at a primary school in Hounslow (which has a rather dominant Asian community), and when she told a 4-year-old girl off, the girl replied "Mummy says I only listen to Muslim people". Totally bizarre.
    If thats true, it is sickening.
    Muslims, as I'm sure you have seen on TSR, try to give the impression that they are nice people, but behind the scenes its completely different. But when you confront muslims with things that they have said (or other muslims have said, or even quotes from the quran like in my sig') suddenly it is out of context and a conspiracy against Islam.

As I said in one of my previous posts, I'd love to be incharge of this country.

Oh no, how disgusting, people complaining about pro muslim pandering.

ReputationRep:
    It may be anti-Islamic but there is some truth to it, many do consider the 9/11 bombers as heroes...especially when they're think about the Iraq/Afghanistan war.

There was a show on the BBC the other day, Generation Jihad, and it pretty much covers this very perception many muslims have. Majority of the muslims find their beliefs aggravating though and even laughable that the idiots think it's part of the religion.

I also find it pathetic how they **** off this country and the west yet don't have the balls to piss off and stay in the terror stricken islamic states they defend so much. They make all the muslims look bad. If it were up to me I'd round all these idiots and execute them one by one...I'm sure they won't mind though, they're 'martyrs' I'm helping them go to paradise :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If thats true, it is sickening.
    Oh its very true. She just told the kid she bloody would listen to her, muslim or not.

ReputationRep:
    I lol'd too...
    ;p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    It may be anti-Islamic but there is some truth to it, many do consider the 9/11 bombers as heroes...especially when they're think about the Iraq/Afghanistan war.
    When it does occur it mainly stems from anti-Americanism.

(Original post by Playboy King)
    I also find it pathetic how they **** off this country and the west yet don't have the balls to piss off and stay in the terror stricken islamic states they defend so much.
    It's just rhetoric, kinda like when people complain about the tax in this country and say they want to live in Monaco or some other tax haven.

ReputationRep:
    Qur'an: 9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

They are trying to integrate themselves within our community before they do Jihad, we've seen their behaviour on TV like in that channel 4 documentary 'undercover mosque' and in real life (including even on here). The above is QUOTE, NOT AN OPINION.

ReputationRep:
    It really is disgusting.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.