The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

mathperson
not millions yet, but hundreds in terrorist attacks, and damaged the lives of their families, etc.

you what? :confused:

Write a proper response to my last post and I promise I'll take you seriously. You see responses of "hahaha", "you what" and "Gas Muslims" indictate stupendous stupidity and igorance which seems to be radiating from every pore in your body.
Reply 181
xxhijabixx
uno he actually is or was considering suicide, not from this thread but before

Yes I know it got so boring and repetitive that he got banned from TSR for about 2 weeks.
Diaz89
Yes I know it go so boring and repetitive that he got banned from TSR for about 2 weeks.

woahh, sorry i didn't know that
bit funny hee hee
Sakujo
Good, I don't want you to shut up. I've PM'ed you.

OK, I've read your PM, and if everything you say in there is true, then yes it seems I have misunderstood.

:smile:
Reply 184
mathperson
OK, I've read your PM, and if everything you say in there is true, then yes it seems I have misunderstood.

:smile:

:lolwut:

Weird weird person...
Diaz89
Yes I know it got so boring and repetitive that he got banned from TSR for about 2 weeks.

The reason I got banned for 1 week was because it was felt it could have been a trigger to other people. Also I would just like to say the recently DIAZ89 got banned for being incredibly rude to me in a muslim/islam thread, didn't you...
Sakujo

Weird weird person...

why, after writing all of that what would you expect me to say, if I'm wrong then I'm wrong, what would you prefer/expect me to say? :confused:
Sakujo

Weird weird person...

totally agreed
xxhijabixx
totally agreed

you are only saying this because you didn't expect me to come back with an honest response
The quotes that I got approximately every 2.34 seconds have suddenly stopped?
mathperson

maybe because you still haven't replied to mine
He taught at Tower Hamlets, what does he expect?

"Oh would you pass one the tea, Mohammed?"
"Why certainly Abdullah!"
mathperson

I negged you by the way, I even put my name, dunno how you missed it. I did because of your terrible response to my post which proved suicide bombings are un-islamic. My post included plenty of quotations btw.
Reply 193
mathperson
why, after writing all of that what would you expect me to say, if I'm wrong then I'm wrong, what would you prefer/expect me to say? :confused:

Nothing sorry, I just didn't expect that after pages of denial.:smile:

Well if you truly believe that what I said was correct maybe edit your sig?
Aren't those British soldiers that massacred over a thousand of innocent Muslims in Iraq/Afghanistan, causing widespread anarchy, destruction and mayhem to their countries masqueraded as 'Heroes'?

If you so called government stopped interfering into our affairs (propping up and funding brutal tyrants in Muslim countries, the likes of the Apostate Husni Mubarak) and ransacking our resources and wealth. No Muslim would have remained on these shores. Neither would you have enjoyed a comfortable life-style once the oil tap is turned off. You can't have it both ways.
Sakujo
Nothing sorry, I just didn't expect that after pages of denial.:smile:

Well if you truly believe that what I said was correct maybe edit your sig?

Hi,
Its fine. :smile:
I will not remove the quotes from my sig', however I shall put something along the lines of its possible that these quotes are out of context, or something like that.
Inzamam99
I negged you by the way, I even put my name, dunno how you missed it. I did because of your terrible response to my post which proved suicide bombings are un-islamic. My post included plenty of quotations btw.

Yeah I did see it, thanks :smile:

My response, or any on here, have not proved that terrorist attacks are not Islamic :confused:
Reply 197
mathperson
Hi,
Its fine. :smile:
I will not remove the quotes from my sig', however I shall put something along the lines of its possible that these quotes are out of context, or something like that.

Put a link to my post if you want to.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=23707674&postcount=148

Your post shall not go into my sig', I've changed it to something that is reasonable.
I'm happy to leave the conversation there. Although we clearly are never going to agree, my sig' is now 'fairer'. However if I get anymore replies to my posts such as encouraging me to commit suicide/spelling mistakes/etc and which do not stick to the point, my sig' shall be changed back.

Take care :smile:

EDIT - I WILL put your post in my sig' if I receive an apology from people encouraging me to commit suicide etc, AND if you then have the same sig' as me (with your post in)?
Reply 199
mathperson
Your post shall not go into my sig', I've changed it to something that is reasonable.
I'm happy to leave the conversation there. Although we clearly are never going to agree, my sig' is now 'fairer'. However if I get anymore replies to my posts such as encouraging me to commit suicide/spelling mistakes/etc and which do not stick to the point, my sig' shall be changed back.

Take care :smile:

EDIT - I WILL put your post in my sig' if I receive an apology from people encouraging me to commit suicide etc, AND if you then have the same sig' as me (with your post in)?

I can't force people to apologise although they did wrong against you and it's not that we can't agree, I still don't know what your position is. Do what you want.

Latest

Trending

Trending