Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    I can't force people to apologise although they did wrong against you and it's not that we can't agree, I still don't know what your position is. Do what you want.
    I have not changed my opinion since this thread started, however I am willing to accept that I MAY be wrong (as long as you are, ofcourse). Now, you asked me to put your post in my sig' right? Well I shall do that if the people who said to commit suicide etc have the decency to make a proper apology and if you have the same sig' as me (with your post in).

ReputationRep:
    I can't force people to apologise although they did wrong against you and it's not that we can't agree, I still don't know what your position is. Do what you want.
    Is MathPerson actually removing his sig? I tried to explain to him how he took the verse out of context and gave him many verses in the Quran which implies the exact opposite of what he assumes. He said he would verify the verses and if true change his sig:rolleyes:

Amazing if he does though but same people will never change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    I have not changed my opinion since this thread started, however I am willing to accept that I MAY be wrong (as long as you are, ofcourse).
    I haven't seen anything to suggest that I am wrong. You however have been presented with a huge amount of evidence to suggest that your proposed opinion (as you refuse to state it) is wrong. You've also back tracked again.

Now, you asked me to put your post in my sig' right? Well I shall do that if the people who said to commit suicide etc have the decency to make a proper apology and if you have the same sig' as me (with your post in).
    Do what you want. I have no control over other people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    Is MathPerson actually removing his sig? I tried to explain to him how he took the verse out of context and gave him many verses in the Quran which implies the exact opposite of what he assumes. He said he would verify the verses and if true change his sig:rolleyes:

Amazing if he does though but same people will never change.
    I doubt he's gonna change it he's attaching difficult conditions to changing it and is back tracking on what he's said previously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inzamam99)
    I did because of your terrible response to my post which proved suicide bombings are un-islamic.
    There is ikhtilaaf amongst the ulema regarding the issue of martyrdom operations. There are strong evidences for both views.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt he's gonna change it he's attaching difficult conditions to changing it and is back tracking on what he's said previously.
    I'm simply asking people to appologise to me for asking me to commit suicide, etc, ie the things that are not related to this thread. Do you think that is a difficult thing to do, someone has PM'd me with an apology actually, so thanks to them .
    I've said what I want (apology, and for you to have the same sig' I currently have, along with your post you asked me to put up) and I said I'd put your post in my sig' if that happens.

ReputationRep:
    I imagine I am seriously agitating to you, because there is nothing you or anyone else in your little group that is attacking me can do to make me back down. Your typical tactic here (which is happening) is to criticize silly things like spelling errors in my post, and to try and make me look silly (which I am certinally not, as many people on here know) and to either not give me straight (correct spelling now ) answers but to post walls of text.
    1. Nobody is getting agitated here but you. I've said it before and I'll say it again:

You're not fighting a war here, you're making posts on an internet forum. OK?
    You don't 'lose' when you stop posting, you 'lose' when everybody sees you for the ****** that you are, wishing the expulsion of every member of a vast demographic, supporting Nazism and gassing, and the most pathetic and laughable: constantly changing your views from post to post. Is consistency too much to ask from any sane man?

So keep posting all you want kid, it doesn't mean you've 'won'.

2. Nobody is making you look silly but yourself. Oh, and pointing out how your spelling is abysmal seems quite fair, seeing as you've commented upon Muslims having a poor standard of English in the UK, and using that as justification for their inferior treatment. Therefore, I say it again - consistency is a virtue (you quite clearly lack).

3. Walls of text? You haven't read a proper post in your life have you? :rolleyes: It's an academic critique which you won't understand the first line of. My evidence for this claim comes quite clearly from your one-liners along the lines of:

"I wish the nazis won the war", "if i was in charge of the country i would kick out all ******* muslims" and "gas the ones who support anything bad" lol.

I think you should put these in your sig if you want people to get an accurate impression of who you are. But I doubt you will... because you don't want people to see what a ******* schmuck you actually are. And I'm sure you realise how strikingly accurate and right I am in this.

The retrospectively determinate reasons for this? Go figure. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Because it's a Right Wing newspaper, that's why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    1. Nobody is getting agitated here but you. I've said it before and I'll say it again:

You're not fighting a war here, you're making posts on an internet forum. OK?
    You don't 'lose' when you stop posting, you 'lose' when everybody sees you for the ****** that you are, wishing the expulsion of every member of a vast demographic, supporting Nazism and gassing, and the most pathetic and laughable: constantly changing your views from post to post. Is consistency too much to ask from any sane man?

So keep posting all you want kid, it doesn't mean you've 'won'.

2. Nobody is making you look silly but yourself. Oh, and pointing out how your spelling is abysmal seems quite fair, seeing as you've commented upon Muslims having a poor standard of English in the UK, and using that as justification for their inferior treatment. Therefore, I say it again - consistency is a virtue (you quite clearly lack).

3. Walls of text? You haven't read a proper post in your life have you? :rolleyes: It's an academic critique which you won't understand the first line of. My evidence for this claim comes quite clearly from your one-liners along the lines of:

"I wish the nazis won the war", "if i was in charge of the country i would kick out all ******* muslims" and "gas the ones who support anything bad" lol.

I think you should put these in your sig if you want people to get an accurate impression of who you are. But I doubt you will... because you don't want people to see what a ******* schmuck you actually are. And I'm sure you realise how strikingly accurate and right I am in this.

The retrospectively determinate reasons for this? Go figure. :rolleyes:
    You are behind in the conversation, please read the whole thread.

ReputationRep:
    Can everyone here please stop the personal attacks. Feel free to discuss the topic, but do so sensibly or the thread is liable to be closed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibaad'Allaah)
    There is ikhtilaaf amongst the ulema regarding the issue of martyrdom operations. There are strong evidences for both views.
    Very interesting, and I'm open to hearing your views.

Can you provide some evidence in favour of the "martyrdom operations" i.e where scholars support the acts. It seems to go against the key theme which runs through most of the Muslims' responses on threads like these, where they say "these guys are disgusting, not Muslims etc. etc." [this is my main question]

If you have time...
    do you know why there is ikhtilaaf on this issue? Why is there such polarised opinion on such an important, current issue? And if there is disagreement by Islamic scholars on this topic, how can one be sure that their own views on Islam are correct, when even the more knowledgeable [in Islamic affiars] Muslims disagree on key issues?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Very interesting, and I'm open to hearing your views.

Can you provide some evidence in favour of the "martyrdom operations" i.e where scholars support the acts. It seems to go against the key theme which runs through most of the Muslims' responses on threads like these, where they say "these guys are disgusting, not Muslims etc. etc." [this is my main question]

If you have time...
    do you know why there is ikhtilaaf on this issue? Why is there such polarised opinion on such an important, current issue? And if there is disagreement by Islamic scholars on this topic, how can one be sure that their own views on Islam are correct, when even the more knowledgeable [in Islamic affiars] Muslims disagree on key issues?
    No mainstream scholar encourages the killing of innocent people and/or suicide bombing as both are clearly and comprehensively forbidden in the Quran. Please see some of my previous posts for the quotes and proof. For the scholars that do, they're not folowing Islam, they're merely attemting to use the religion as a political tool due to their opposition to the Western invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.

ReputationRep:
    You are behind in the conversation, please read the whole thread.
    We have provided you clear proof from the Quran itself proving suicide bombings are CLEARLY forbidden as is the killing of ALL innocent people even during times war regardless of circumstances. The stuff I provided proves you're wrong and we're right basically. I'm willing to give it to you gaain if u can't be asked to read it.

Oh yes and I do apologise on the behalf of people encouraging you to commit suicide, that's over the top to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibaad'Allaah)
    Yeah? Well screw the people supporting things like the massive car bombings in Karachi which killed 15 children and over 120 other innocent people. I spit on those who support the 7/7 bombings in the UK which killed no one but innocents. I just looked it up, no mainstream scholar supports suicide bombings because they ARE forbidden in Islam, no doubt AT ALL. The ones that do support them seem to be nothing but a bunch of disillusioned nutcases.

ReputationRep:
    I'm simply asking people to appologise to me for asking me to commit suicide, etc, ie the things that are not related to this thread. Do you think that is a difficult thing to do, someone has PM'd me with an apology actually, so thanks to them .
    I've said what I want (apology, and for you to have the same sig' I currently have, along with your post you asked me to put up) and I said I'd put your post in my sig' if that happens.
    Do what you want.

ReputationRep:
    We have provided you clear proof from the Quran itself proving suicide bombings are CLEARLY forbidden as is the killing of ALL innocent people even during times war regardless of circumstances. The stuff I provided proves you're wrong and we're right basically. I'm willing to give it to you gaain if u can't be asked to read it.

Oh yes and I do apologise on the behalf of people encouraging you to commit suicide, that's over the top to be honest.
    You'd like to make out thats what you prooved, but you didn't, you just gave a few quotations, as did I.

Yes, at least you do have the decency to apologise, I can't imagine DIAZ89 apologising or anyone else like that.

ReputationRep:
    You'd like to make out thats what you prooved, but you didn't, you just gave a few quotations, as did I.

Yes, at least you do have the decency to apologise, I can't imagine DIAZ89 apologising or anyone else like that.
    :facepalm:, yes and those quotes proved that the bombings are forbidden in Islam. I'am sorry, I must missed the quotes you gave me frim the Quran supporting such bombings. Please post them again so I can disprove them.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:, yes and those quotes proved that the bombings are forbidden in Islam. I'am sorry, I must missed the quotes you gave me frim the Quran supporting such bombings. Please post them again so I can disprove them.
    :facepalm: firstly, you see why the text in bold is illogical don't you?

Please go back and look at the previous pages in this thread, I shall not reply anymore until you do so, and tell me what you have found, good boy :spank:

ReputationRep:
    Do what you want.
    well I said I'll make changes to my sig' if you do, and if the muslims who have been abusive appologise, are you prepared to make changes also?

ReputationRep:
    well I said I'll make changes to my sig' if you do, and if the muslims who have been abusive appologise, are you prepared to make changes also?
    :yawn:

You haven't exactly been an angel yourself, have you?

I'll say it again, do what you want.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.