Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 19becky91)
    It's great isn't it? If Christian youngster had said that to a muslim teacher, they would have been expelled. This is such a stupid country. Those kids are too young to even remember 9/11, they've been conditioned. Their families shouldn't be living in this country if they have those views.
    Have you considered apply for a job at the mail?

(Original post by Sakujo)
    Not quite, it states clearly that asylum in other words protection is for the person that seeks it.
    If they accept status as lesser individuals and pay a tax for not being Muslim. And only if they follow an abrahamic faith. If they're atheists or pagans they deserve no mercy.

You are a perfect example of the idiot liberals that inhabit the west.

(Original post by mathperson)
    I'd love to be incharge of this country
    Why, so you can be the next Hitler? No thanks.

(Original post by Playboy King)
    It may be anti-Islamic but there is some truth to it, many do consider the 9/11 bombers as heroes...especially when they're think about the Iraq/Afghanistan war.

There was a show on the BBC the other day, Generation Jihad, and it pretty much covers this very perception many muslims have. Majority of the muslims find their beliefs aggravating though and even laughable that the idiots think it's part of the religion.

I also find it pathetic how they **** off this country and the west yet don't have the balls to piss off and stay in the terror stricken islamic states they defend so much. They make all the muslims look bad. If it were up to me I'd round all these idiots and execute them one by one...I'm sure they won't mind though, they're 'martyrs' I'm helping them go to paradise :rolleyes:
    Couldn't have said it better

ReputationRep:
    Have you considered apply for a job at the mail?
    No. What are you on about? Don't you just find it sickening though that kids have such strong opinions on something like that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    If they accept status as lesser individuals and pay a tax for not being Muslim. And only if they follow an abrahamic faith. If they're atheists or pagans they deserve no mercy.
    The verse made no mention of the Jizya.

You are a perfect example of the idiot liberals that inhabit the west.
    I'm not a liberal.

ReputationRep:
    'We want to be Islamic bombers when we grow up', that is quite scary.

The verse made no mention of the Jizya.

I'm not a liberal.
    Other verses cover it.

Ah.

Well, then, allow me to apologize, you are not an idiot because your beliefs might not actually hugely conflict with liberalism :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 19becky91)
    No. What are you on about? Don't you just find it sickening though that kids have such strong opinions on something like that?
    You're taking this way to seriously. All we have is a sacked teachers point of view on the whole story. It's probably the kids winding up the teacher especially considering the teacher got into religious debates with the kids.

PS:

"If Christian youngster had said that to a muslim teacher, they would have been expelled. This is such a stupid country. Those kids are too young to even remember 9/11, they've been conditioned."

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, how disgusting, people complaining about pro muslim pandering.
    You speak the truth. Sadly, most of TSR doesn't quite understand.

ReputationRep:
    I know people who have said similar stuff, I can't really comment on this article...I don't believe much written in the papers, we shall see what the verdict will be.

ReputationRep:
    Uh.. you guys do realise that these are kids saying this kind of stuff?
    I'm sure you guys wanted to be Power Rangers when you were older, or Ash Ketchum, and yes, these characters are far from terrorists, but it is highly unlikely that a bunch of little **** kids who are verbally abusing their teacher will become terrorists.

ReputationRep:
    Other verses cover it.
    I don't even know what you're arguing about to be honest.

Ah.

Well, then, allow me to apologize, you are not an idiot because your beliefs might not actually hugely conflict with liberalism :p:
    You assume about people a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samrout)
    Uh.. you guys do realise that these are kids saying this kind of stuff?
    I'm sure you guys wanted to be Power Rangers when you were older, or Ash Ketchum, and yes, these characters are far from terrorists, but it is highly unlikely that a bunch of little **** kids who are verbally abusing their teacher will become terrorists.
    Yeah...because wanting to be power rangers and shouting that terrorists are heroes (views that obviously came from their parents/family) are the same thing :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Yeah...because wanting to be power rangers and shouting that terrorists are heroes (views that obviously came from their parents/family) are the same thing :rolleyes:
    When would these thoughts ever materialise?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't a clue, telling young children terrorists are heroes isn't a particularly decent or constrctive thing to do is it? :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    I hope this is not as severe as it's made out to be. There's got to be some truth in it, many Muslim children are being indoctrinated into extremist racism, and they can get away with it. After all, only white people are racists.

ReputationRep:
    I still want to be a power ranger.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's a great idea to be so lax on the prospects of young kids being indoctrinated with such strong opinions. OK, obviously let's not get into some hysteria with "zomg these kids are gonna kill us all! bloody immigrants etc". I'm not some right-wing Dail Mail reading xenophobe and this isn't exactly news, but it is a potential threat. For kids attending a school in Britain to say that the 9/11 bombers were heroes is just wrong, and is completely incompatible with British society. What would happen if these kids grew up and said these things to a British bloke in a pub? I doubt it would end well. You don't know for sure if they were just saying it as a wind up, and I'm not going to resort to saying "omg only teh BNP can save us now", but you can't just sweep this problem under the rug for the sake of free speech and multiculturalism. If a young Muslim came up to you and said that the 9/11 bombers were heroes, I doubt you would take it well.

ReputationRep:
    I don't doubt the existence of the story OP, but why not use a more respectable paper than the Daily Mail?

(Original post by mathperson)
    bold: how predictable?
    And your 'attacks' which constantly treat Islam and Muslims as interchangeable terms ( :rolleyes: ) isn't at all predictable (or indeed, expected)?

Just because a line of defence is oft-repeated, does not in any way reduce its credibility just by virtue of its repetition. Why don't you have a crack at criticising it instead of being an arrogant internet keyboard-warrior?

Oh... and you in charge of the country? +rep for that one.

ReputationRep:
    I couldnt actually read the article, I was distracted by a woman in bikini

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.