Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

'9/11 bombers are heroes' watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatIsAUsername?)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-racism.html

Only in the Daily Mail would you find a story like this. Why do they have so many anti-islam articles?
    Why were children saying things like that? Or are you saying the guy just made it all up?

ReputationRep:
    somewhat relevant facebook group
    Statistically 9/11 americans wont get this joke
    the amount of people not 'getting it' is shocking.

ReputationRep:
    These kids are from East London, and I assume at one of those ****** primary schools....I think this because I attended one of these when I was living In london. The majority of people were muslim somalis whose parents didnt really speak english, didnt give a **** about their kids and retained a lot of their religious values from back home, unfortunately many of those being very extreme. Similar traditions stem from Pakistani families too (in my opinion). The kids are saying what their parents, and their surroundings are telling them. Now if you have parents with these retained home values, in particular never trusting the English (which is evident in my parent's original home in Uganda), as well as living in a rough area where this kind of attitude is the norm, then it is to be expected at schools. Basically I think this is a product of poverty and the ghettos of which these people tend to live in. Again this is my personal experience when I used to live in such an area.

I feel sorry for the teacher, but I resent the daily mail for portraying the kids in the way they did. More blame should be going to their parents, of whom refuse to acknowledge british society, and the segregated slums in which many of these kids probably live in.
    Its stories like these that get me worried about following Islam, albeit an extremely liberal version that my parents have taught me.

sigh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    That blog post mentions how he denies the claim of how only muslims have produced suicide bombers.

I'm pretty sure aside from a few non religiously motivated Tamils in Sri Lanka, Islam is the only faith that inspires such extreme levels of disgusting violence. Please, correct me if i'm wrong.
    Israel. Ira.The old african factions idf or whatever it was called.
    Basc seperatists etc. there are **** loads of terrorists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    I think you're the one who needs the Samaritans lol. :rolleyes:

I don't doubt the existence of the story OP, but why not use a more respectable paper than the Daily Mail?

And your 'attacks' which constantly treat Islam and Muslims as interchangeable terms ( :rolleyes: ) isn't at all predictable (or indeed, expected)?

Just because a line of defence is oft-repeated, does not in any way reduce its credibility just by virtue of its repetition. Why don't you have a crack at criticising it instead of being an arrogant internet keyboard-warrior?

Oh... and you in charge of the country? +rep for that one.
    Are you a muslim?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Srxjer)
    In the eyes of Allah, they're not just heroes, they're martyrs.
    listen yh, I'm a Muslim and in my point of view those terrorists; in fcat any 'muslim' terrorists, aren't even muslims so forget about them being martyrs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    Qur'an: 9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

They are trying to integrate themselves within our community before they do Jihad, we've seen their behaviour on TV like in that channel 4 documentary 'undercover mosque' and in real life (including even on here). The above is QUOTE, NOT AN OPINION.
    Your quote's from the time when the Muslims were fighting for survival against an enemy much more powerful which was torturing and excecuting many of them. I would have given the same command to be honest so my people wouldn't get wiped out.

Educate yourself first before taking quotes out of context. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Are you a muslim?
    Where did you find this:
    "The Quran in Sura 2:228 says:
    . . . Wives have the same rights as the husbands have on them in accordance with the generally known principles. Of course, men are a degree above them in status . . . (Sayyid Abul A’La Maududi, The Meaning of the Qur’an, vol. 1, p. 165)

The Quran in Sura 4:34 says:
    4:34 . . . If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great. (Haleem, emphasis added)

I am personally shocked by these quotes, however I will not express my opinion on Islam."?

I wanna know the source
    ty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inzamam99)
    Your quote's from the time when the Muslims were fighting for survival against an enemy much more powerful which was torturing and excecuting many of them. I would have given the same command to be honest so my people wouldn't get wiped out.

Educate yourself first before taking quotes out of context. :rolleyes:
    bold: how many times?

Anyway I'd just like to say that if I were incharge of the country muslims would be made to leave this country, and for the extremists that could pose a possible threat in future (and also for people that refused to leave and brought 'human rights' into it) they would be gassed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxhijabixx)
    Where did you find this:
    "The Quran in Sura 2:228 says:
    . . . Wives have the same rights as the husbands have on them in accordance with the generally known principles. Of course, men are a degree above them in status . . . (Sayyid Abul A’La Maududi, The Meaning of the Qur’an, vol. 1, p. 165)

The Quran in Sura 4:34 says:
    4:34 . . . If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great. (Haleem, emphasis added)

I am personally shocked by these quotes, however I will not express my opinion on Islam."?

I wanna know the source
    ty
    My auntie married a muslim, thats where

so before you start saying stuff like anti-islam websites and conspiracy against islam, which are also typical, then don't bother.

ReputationRep:
    My auntie married a muslim, thats where

so before you start saying stuff like anti-islam websites and conspiracy against islam, which are also typical, then don't bother.
    so did that guy translate the Qur'an or something?

ReputationRep:
    so did that guy translate the Qur'an or something?
    pardon?

ReputationRep:
    its funny how its only muslims who question the validity of quotations given on here, not just by me, might I suggest that you all start to read about your 'religion', so you truly know the context and what you are talking about

ReputationRep:
    If thats true, it is sickening.
    Muslims, as I'm sure you have seen on TSR, try to give the impression that they are nice people, but behind the scenes its completely different. But when you confront muslims with things that they have said (or other muslims have said, or even quotes from the quran like in my sig') suddenly it is out of context and a conspiracy against Islam.

As I said in one of my previous posts, I'd love to be incharge of this country.
    yes they are out of context
    and what is the real source?
    yr uncle? yh he obv didn't translate the Qur'an so where did he get it from?
    some non-muslim website that will obv twist the translation?

ReputationRep:
    yes they are out of context
    and what is the real source?
    yr uncle? yh he obv didn't translate the Qur'an so where did he get it from?
    some non-muslim website that will obv twist the translation?
    oh so because I've said something about Islam that you don't like everyone to hear, suddenly I'm lying about the source, I have an 'uncle' called Sam, he's a muslim and he shown me a quran :rolleyes:

The fact is that your religion is evil, and doesn't have a place in a civilised society such as ours. Its a shame the nazis didn't win ww2 since they wouldn't put up with this ****, well people are starting to wake up now, BNP are in europe, it might take a few years, and a few more deaths of innocent people by muslims yet but eventually you will be dealt with.

ReputationRep:
    After all that, this is your response:

Are you a muslim?
    And that matters so much because...? :confused:

bold: how many times?
    And how many times must I tell you that it's an adequate point, so if you fail to successfully defeat it then complaining at its repetitious use puts you in no better a position 'mate'.

Anyway I'd just like to say that if I were incharge of the country muslims would be made to leave this country, and for the extremists that could pose a possible threat in future (and also for people that refused to leave and brought 'human rights' into it) they would be gassed.
    I can tell how much of an immature little boy you are... if the UK tried that then the British economy would crash faster than you could gas your first terrorist. :rolleyes: And have you ever considered how many powerful countries you would instantly go to war with when implementing that policy? And how the UK would be expelled from the UN's powerful assemblies and face expulsion from NATO, as well as instantaneous oil boycotts from the Middle-East which would together cripple any last shred of a functioning economy for the British people you care oh-so-much about. Of course you haven't.

Thank God there's a process by which people gain power which will keep ******* like you down. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    :eyeball: After all that, this is your response:

And that matters so much because...? :confused:
    because I want to know, why didn't you just say?

ReputationRep:
    Typical Daily Mail article.:rolleyes:
    I wouldn't call this news, it seems they will publish anything nowadays which involves Islam, 'Nu Liebour' or general scaremongering.

ReputationRep:
    because I want to know, why didn't you just say?
    Go on, why don't you have a crack at refuting my post above big boy? :cool:

Its a shame the nazis didn't win ww2 since they wouldn't put up with this ****
    Seeing as the NSDAP made mutually-dependent allegiances with Muslim States at the time, and had the desire to continue these (despite the wish to be the dominant partner) in their thousand-year Reich, it's unlikely that they would have had the same line of reasoning as you. :rolleyes:

It goes to show how little you know. And your sympathy with the Nazis, totally negating the ridiculous numbers of your own British people who died trying to prevent Britain being overrun by Germany, just because you claim they wouldn't deal with "PC ****" is just so jaw-droppingly respect worthy.

Oh no, wait a minute...

ReputationRep:
    the daily mail are really the only paper to actually have the ******** to publish reports which will be seen as anti islamic, but that does not make them an anti islamic paper.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.