Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    oh so because I've said something about Islam that you don't like everyone to hear, suddenly I'm lying about the source, I have an 'uncle' called Sam, he's a muslim and he shown me a quran :rolleyes:

The fact is that your religion is evil, and doesn't have a place in a civilised society such as ours. Its a shame the nazis didn't win ww2 since they wouldn't put up with this ****, well people are starting to wake up now, BNP are in europe, it might take a few years, and a few more deaths of innocent people by muslims yet but eventually you will be dealt with.
    before you start making these comments
    do some proper research yrself
    n wud I b able to have the name of the company of that Qur'an? If u r so sure about it
    n now it sounds like your pro nazi too
    n yh, everyone can hear
    everyone can find out where it was from and see it themselves
    I hav seen the first part of the quote myself n that was talking about the physical strength of men; and it is even visible in the society today the majority of men are stronger than women.

n I hav said this before but I'll say it again
    The so called ‘muslim’ terrorists, in the view of practicing muslims aren’t even muslims.
    I am a muslim but I don’t think wat they’re doing is right that too in the name of Islam. It is completely wrong and disgusting religiously and morally, they’re just a bunch of sadistic ppl
    Its just like how some ppl hate jews; when its not the practicing jews but just sum twisted ppl using the name of Judaism
    You’re just so prejudiced, “The fact is that your religion is evil”, wheres the fact?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    immature little boy
    cannot find better words to describe him

ReputationRep:
    Thats shocking honestly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxhijabixx)
    cannot find better words to describe him
    He's not worthy of serious debate at all.

I've made two full posts attacking his position and three times I've had the response "are you Muslim?" and nothing else. :rolleyes:

I hope he replies (he will); great comedian. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    To Mathperson:

I am a Muslim, I condemn terrorism, I do not plan on beating my wife (in regards to your quote)..... Give me one reason why i should be thrown out of this country?

Is it because i give charity?
    Is it because i pray 5 times a day?
    Is it because i believe in God?
    Is it because i fast for a month?

ReputationRep:
    After all that, this is your response:

And that matters so much because...? :confused:

And how many times must I tell you that it's an adequate point, so if you fail to successfully defeat it then complaining at its repetitious use puts you in no better a position 'mate'.

OK Hitler.

I can tell how much of an immature little boy you are... if the UK tried that then the British economy would crash faster than you could gas your first terrorist. :rolleyes: And have you ever considered how many powerful countries you would instantly go to war with when implementing that policy? And how the UK would be expelled from the UN's powerful assemblies and face expulsion from NATO, as well as instantaneous oil boycotts from the Middle-East which would together cripple any last shred of a functioning economy for the British people you care oh-so-much about. Of course you haven't.

Thank God there's a process by which people gain power which will keep ******* like you down. :yep:
    hi, big boy :cool:

yeah you've repeated that and havn't said your religion yet...I've asked2/3 times now.

So an equally adequate point would be that islam is an evil religion, you can't challenge that simply because of what all of us have seen islam do around the world recently.

Yeah, I wish the BNP win a general election in the next 15 years.

Immature little boy, what because I speak my mind, lol, what a joke. Oh I don't think that the rest of the world would mind terrorists being put to death actually, and it would make me and everyone else in this country feel safer.

Thank god there is a process to keep people like me down? you say that only because something hasn't yet been done about your kind...yet. However people are starting to wake up, the BNP are now in europe and soon, when people wake up abit more, will be fully 'functional' in the UK.

you wait...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straightpath)
    Funny how this story appeared in the Daily Mail and no where else
    What would you have said should it have turned up in the guardian?

ReputationRep:
    before you start making these comments
    do some proper research yrself
    n wud I b able to have the name of the company of that Qur'an? If u r so sure about it
    n now it sounds like your pro nazi too
    n yh, everyone can hear
    everyone can find out where it was from and see it themselves
    I hav seen the first part of the quote myself n that was talking about the physical strength of men; and it is even visible in the society today the majority of men are stronger than women.

n I hav said this before but I'll say it again
    The so called ‘muslim’ terrorists, in the view of practicing muslims aren’t even muslims.
    I am a muslim but I don’t think wat they’re doing is right that too in the name of Islam. It is completely wrong and disgusting religiously and morally, they’re just a bunch of sadistic ppl
    Its just like how some ppl hate jews; when its not the practicing jews but just sum twisted ppl using the name of Judaism
    You’re just so prejudiced, “The fact is that your religion is evil”, wheres the fact?
    Green, yep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vj69)
    To Mathperson:

I am a Muslim, I condemn terrorism, I do not plan on beating my wife (in regards to your quote)..... Give me one reason why i should be thrown out of this country?

Is it because i give charity?
    Is it because i pray 5 times a day?
    Is it because i believe in God?
    Is it because i fast for a month?
    If what you say is true, then you are welcome here. Its the extremists and the people who try to make our socirty a less pleasurable place to live that would be dealt with. Like the sort of people who overuse the word racism, political correctness gone mad, etc etc, I wouldn't have that. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    As a firm believer in Christ, I must say, Christians are no better when it comes to "extremes" - check out "the most hated family in America," I think it was put together by the BBC! Very good documentary...

ReputationRep:
    He's not worthy of serious debate at all.

I've made two full posts attacking his position and three times I've had the response "are you Muslim?" and nothing else. :rolleyes:

I hope he replies (he will); great comedian. :yes:
    lol exactly, I was gonna say I cn't b arsed to reply to u but then he wud b like (in a whiney way)
    "see you know your wrong, thats why you don't wanna reply anymore, BLAH BLAH BLAH..."

ReputationRep:
    lol exactly, I was gonna say I cn't b arsed to reply to u but then he wud b like (in a whiney way)
    "see you know your wrong, thats why you don't wanna reply anymore, BLAH BLAH BLAH..."
    to the person you quoted, and 3 times I havn't got a streight answer - no surprise there.

I'm still waiting for quotations from the quran that show that muslims don't mistreat their wives or other women, I've been waiting about 2 weeks, anyway you are not worthy of serious debate because you come up against somebody who will not just give in and shut up when you utter the r'word (racism) and you then either beat about the bush, or mock them, because you can do nothing else, goodbye.

ReputationRep:
    If what you say is true, then you are welcome here. Its the extremists and the people who try to make our socirty a less pleasurable place to live that would be dealt with. Like the sort of people who overuse the word racism, political correctness gone mad, etc etc, I wouldn't have that. :yes:
    dudeee wat hav I been trying to say to you?
    a muslim is the a person who u replied to; not those idiotic terrorists; n what he sed is tru, it is what a muslim is supposed to do
    how is it the fault of islam and true muslims if sum ppl don't follow it properly?

n u n yr "evil religion"
    pftsh.

ReputationRep:
    No one is worried that there is young people with these attititudes? what if it was whites saying we're going kill all black?! I bet the responses would be so different?! Why is it you cannot say anything negative about islam or this lot will come running?

ReputationRep:
    its funny how its only muslims who question the validity of quotations given on here, not just by me, might I suggest that you all start to read about your 'religion', so you truly know the context and what you are talking about
    You honestly amuse me. Have you learnt Arabic?

ReputationRep:
    to the person you quoted, and 3 times I havn't got a streight answer - no surprise there.

...anyway you are not worthy of serious debate because you come up against somebody who will not just give in and shut up when you utter the r'word (racism) and you then either beat about the bush, or mock them, because you can do nothing else, goodbye.
    Lol, what? :lolwut:

That didn't even make sense mate. I never uttered the 'r-word', beat around the bush and I can do a great deal more than you've seen me do.

Too scared to engage in the discussion? Patently, seeing as you dominated the thread until I came along, proposed significant objections to your moronically spewed garbage and with that, you bid me a 'goodbye' and fled with your tale between your legs.

Quite a manly thing to do... but then again you're contemplating suicide ( :rolleyes: ) so I suppose that'll always be your trump card on me, 'mate'.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, so that is why you said "all Muslims would be kicked out of the country" - but you are welcoming a Muslim here. :eek:

An inconsistent position made by an inconsistent idiot? Or am I just too "stupid" to see the genius Schrödinger's cat parallel you're drawing? :rolleyes:

I wonder...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nish81)
    agreed

Implying that they're not actually nice people? strongly disagree. as always, there will be nice muslims and non-nice muslims. perhaps islam as a religion favours stronger religious beliefs, and maybe this is more true of muslims in the UK, (i remember reading somewhere that muslims in europe are less well integrated than muslims in N. America) but i dont think this means they're not nice people

meh, depends on the person. having been raised in a city where muslims were maybe like 20-30% of the population, i can easily say that there are muslims who are open to debate and those who arent. just like everywhere else imo.
    Well said. :yy:

But I don't think you've read the last couple of pages concerning what 'mathperson' writes. He believes that Muslims are acting in unison, with the plan to integrate into society and then, simultaneously (as if controlled by some leader hidden away) commit "jihad" on the rest of the British population. :rolleyes:

When you've got somebody with such warped views and a conviction in a Muslim-British "new world order" conspiracy theory, rational and logically reasoned arguments are a lost cause altogether.

My beliefs
    Seeing as it's rude to talk about somebody behind their back (even though you do it).

ReputationRep:

I'm still waiting for quotations from the quran that show that muslims don't mistreat their wives or other women, I've been waiting about 2 weeks, anyway you are not worthy of serious debate because you come up against somebody who will not just give in and shut up when you utter the r'word (racism) and you then either beat about the bush, or mock them, because you can do nothing else, goodbye.
    u wanted sum quotations read this:

Allaah has honoured women greatly. He honours them as daughters, mothers and wives, and gives them rights and virtues, and enjoins good treatment in ways that are not shared by men in many cases.
    Islam urges the husband to treat his wife in a good and kind manner, and says that the wife has rights over the husband like his rights over her, except that he has a degree over her, because of his responsibility of spending and taking care of the family’s affairs. Islam states that the best of the Muslim men is the one who treats his wife in the best manner, and the man is forbidden to take his wife’s money without her consent. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
    “and live with them honourably”
    [al-Nisa’ 4:19]
    “And they (women) have rights (over their husbands as regards living expenses) similar (to those of their husbands) over them (as regards obedience and respect) to what is reasonable, but men have a degree (of responsibility) over them. And Allaah is All-Mighty, All-Wise”
    [al-Baqarah 2:228]
    And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I urge you to treat women well.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 331; Muslim, 1468.
    And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best of you is the one who is best to his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3895; Ibn Maajah, 1977; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.
    And Islam honours women as daughters, and encourages us to raise them well and educate them. Islam states that raising daughters will bring a great reward. For example, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever takes care of two girls until they reach adulthood, he and I will come like this on the Day of Resurrection,” and he held his fingers together. Narrated by Muslim, 2631.

I didn't write this by the way
    its from
    http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/70042...s%20in%20islam
    n this is a known and trusted Muslim site
    go to
    http://www.islam-qa.com/en
    if u hav more questions

ReputationRep:
    Well said. :yy:

But I don't think you've read the last couple of pages concerning what 'mathperson' writes. He believes that Muslims are acting in unison, with the plan to integrate into society and then, simultaneously (as if controlled by some leader hidden away) commit "jihad" on the rest of the British population. :rolleyes:

When you've got somebody with such warped views and a conviction in a Muslim-British "new world order" conspiracy theory, rational and logically reasoned arguments are a lost cause altogether.

Seeing as it's rude to talk about somebody behind their back (even though you do it).
    It seems to me that he's just going through a phase that we all go through around the ages of 17 to 19; so for this reason I can't place too much blame on him.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.