The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Ibaad'Allaah
It seems to me that he's just going through a phase that we all go through around the ages of 17 to 19; so for this reason I can't place too much blame on him.

You are a man of greater compassion that I. :p:

I'm 18 now, which phase are you describing because I don't seem to be going through it. :s-smilie:

And no... I still place blame on him; we're all autonomous and have responsibilities for our words and actions.
Right>Left
No one is worried that there is young people with these attititudes? what if it was whites saying we're going kill all black?! I bet the responses would be so different?! Why is it you cannot say anything negative about islam or this lot will come running?

Because wat yr talking about is not Islam
do u not get that ppl can call themselves muslims wen they're really not?

I agree the attitudes of these kids are disgusting and worrying
but don't bring islam into it, coz yr wrong
in Islam it is not taught to teach yr children to grow up n become amazing terrorists, it doesn't say that in any religion
Can u actually do some of yr own research before u babble nonsense?
DJkG.1
You are a man of greater compassion that I. :p:

I'm 18 now, which phase are you describing because I don't seem to be going through it. :s-smilie:

And no... I still place blame on him; we're all autonomous and have responsibilities for our words and actions.

Well, for me at least, I thought I knew everything yet I knew very little.
xxhijabixx
Because wat yr talking about is not Islam
do u not get that ppl can call themselves muslims wen they're really not?

I agree the attitudes of these kids are disgusting and worrying
but don't bring islam into it, coz yr wrong
in Islam it is not taught to teach yr children to grow up n become amazing terrorists, it doesn't say that in any religion
Can u actually do some of yr own research before u babble nonsense?

Islam certainly seem to be a factor here
19becky91
It's great isn't it? If Christian youngster had said that to a muslim teacher, they would have been expelled. This is such a stupid country. Those kids are too young to even remember 9/11, they've been conditioned. Their families shouldn't be living in this country if they have those views.

How about if the parents incite their children to commit mass murder, then any citizenship they may or may not have is revoked and we ship them off to somalia?
Hell, there's no real government there, there's nobody to stop us...
Reply 105
i reckon we should just kick out all kids like that
Reply 106
mathperson
Qur'an: 9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

They are trying to integrate themselves within our community before they do Jihad, we've seen their behaviour on TV like in that channel 4 documentary 'undercover mosque' and in real life (including even on here). The above is QUOTE, NOT AN OPINION.

We've had this chat before and I've explained fully how your taking those verses out of context to suit your current propaganda attack. I have also disproved your assumed point in your sig. You said you would verify all the verses in the Quran I gave you and all the Hadith and they were MANY and that you would change your sig if they were correct.

People like you disgust me. Your just a lying hypocrite. now stop the BS.
Reply 107
TShadow383
How about if the parents incite their children to commit mass murder, then any citizenship they may or may not have is revoked and we ship them off to somalia?
Hell, there's no real government there, there's nobody to stop us...

Great sticking to your values. Citizenship doesn't mean anything lool and both of us know that won't happen unfortunately. The British Colonial (French and Italian included) ruined that country beyond repair. Now you have Jamaicans, Indians, Somalians and what not "ruining" your country. You don't even know what "ruin" means.
Reply 108
Don't the Daily Fail ever get bored with the same **** everyday. I see them as heroes in a way!
Reply 109
mathperson
The fact is that your religion is evil, and doesn't have a place in a civilised society such as ours. Its a shame the nazis didn't win ww2 since they wouldn't put up with this ****, well people are starting to wake up now, BNP are in europe, it might take a few years, and a few more deaths of innocent people by muslims yet but eventually you will be dealt with.

Do you realise how extreme you sound? Take a step back, count slowly to five, and reread the above quote. "It's a shame the nazis didn't win ww2?"? and then the BNP wonders why most of society consider it offensive for them to use images of Spitfires and Churchill... This is the thinking Nick Griffin wants to keep hidden. This is the true face of the BNP.
Carl
Do you realise how extreme you sound? Take a step back, count slowly to five, and reread the above quote. "It's a shame the nazis didn't win ww2?"? and then the BNP wonders why most of society consider it offensive for them to use images of Spitfires and Churchill... This is the thinking Nick Griffin wants to keep hidden. This is the true face of the BNP.

I do not realise how extreme I sound, I would assume as extreme as the people who attacked this country on 7/7? But seriously I do find it hard sometimes to look at how others 'see' how I'm writing (asperger's and difficulty with perspectives), but it doesn't change my views??
Reply 111
Antonia87
My friend works at a primary school in Hounslow (which has a rather dominant Asian community), and when she told a 4-year-old girl off, the girl replied "Mummy says I only listen to Muslim people". Totally bizarre.

I'm more interested in her reaction :p:
Reply 112
mathperson
I do not realise how extreme I sound, I would assume as extreme as the people who attacked this country on 7/7? But seriously I do find it hard sometimes to look at how others 'see' how I'm writing (asperger's and difficulty with perspectives), but it doesn't change my views??

Having aspergers in no way excuses wishing the nazis won ww2. Such a view may be misguided, but cannot be excused.

EDIT: also the extremists on 7/7 were exactly that: extremists. You don't have to be an extremist, so don't compare yourself to them, and don't brand peaceful Muslims (and they do exist cos I know some) as extremist either.
WhatIsAUsername?

Only in the Daily Mail would you find a story like this.

Or rather, only the Daily Mail is willing to report stories like this.
Delta Usafa
Or rather, only the Daily Mail is willing to report stories like this.

You have heard of the Express?
CrazyPyramid
You have heard of the Express?

So that'd be two...
Reply 116
n1r4v
i bet you did :mute:

yes... i did :curious:
Reply 117
n1r4v
Hence why I said the phrase "i bet you did", which is exactly what you confirmed in your previous post. Congratulations!

good boy :smile:
Carl
Having aspergers in no way excuses wishing the nazis won ww2. Such a view may be misguided, but cannot be excused.

EDIT: also the extremists on 7/7 were exactly that: extremists. You don't have to be an extremist, so don't compare yourself to them, and don't brand peaceful Muslims (and they do exist cos I know some) as extremist either.

I'm not using asperger's as an excuse, I'm not even saying 'sorry', because that is what I believe. What I'm asking is very simply, see my origional post on the matter.
mathperson
If what you say is true, then you are welcome here. Its the extremists and the people who try to make our socirty a less pleasurable place to live that would be dealt with. Like the sort of people who overuse the word racism, political correctness gone mad, etc etc, I wouldn't have that. :yes:

Why wouldn't it be true? And why do you think you the have the superiority to decide who is and isn't welcome in Britain?

Latest

Trending

Trending