Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    You're not asking sincere questions and most of the time you're not even asking question just posting the same verses over and over again. A wall of text is needed to gain a correct understanding. You want us to take verses at face value but this won't gain you a good understanding because the verse aren't meant to stand alone.
    A muslim told me earlier that posting the same thing over and over again doesn't 'lower how relevant it is'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inzamam99)
    The lashings have nothing to do with Islam and neither does suicide bombing. If you kill an innocent or commit suicide it's a long sentence in hell. In times of war, you can't kill innocent men, any women and any children and can't do anything that puts them in harms way. Maybe a bit of resereach before you come barking back?

And yes the quote is out of context. It was given in a times of war when the Muslims were struggling to survive and the only way to do so was to kill their enemies whom they called "disbelievers"..

Reply to ALL of my post, you miss out most of it and then come back saying the same thing that I have already explained.
    I think you'll find that they do, actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    A muslim told me earlier that posting the same thing over and over again doesn't 'lower how relevant it is'.
    Read my post about your sig, respond to the issues I raised.

Or the very least, post your questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    :rofl: Thanks for the unnecessary (and false) 'victory declaration'. :erm: You're not fighting a war here, you're making posts on an internet forum.
    LMFAO, that was funny

ReputationRep:
    streight
    bruv, u wanna lead the country, n u cn't even spell right??
    It's Straight, I've noticed that u've got this wrong more than a few times for it to be a mistake
    even on yr profile

ReputationRep:
    You wish

I'm encouraging it in order to make people feel safer from muslim extremists in the long run (9/11, 7/7, etc etc).
    The bits of my post u missed out that I crave an answer for: You definitely said you wanted to kick all Muslims out and gas the ones who resisted, definitely not mentioning whether the gassed ones would be extremist or whatever.... and the consequences would be disastrous not just for Britain but also globally. Maybe if you'd actually read my last post and answered it fully you might understand.

ReputationRep:
    lol, where does the 'stereotypical' view of muslims come from then.

Note: a typical answer would be along the lines of the media launching a conspiracy against Islam.
    Ahem, so where is yr reply to my quotes and website, or r u still thinking of something witty to say?

well u tell me then; other than media WHERE HAS THE STEREOTYPICAL VIEW COME FROM?

If yoouu dooo noootttt seeemmm too undeeeerstaaand thaaat I wiiillll explllaaain tooo yooouuu:

• People watch the news
    • the news (who r just another group of ppl) say things to us
    • sum nincompoops believe wateva the news says
    • sum ppl don't
    • those nincompoops gain prejudices
    • then the nincompoops start stereotyping ppl, from what thy say on the and without doing their own proper research

got that nincompoop?
    or hav u still not understood
    It must be hard to understand things, when you don't have a brain
    so I don't really blame you
    :]

ReputationRep:
    I think you'll find that they do, actually.
    No they don't, bits of my post you forgot to read: If you kill an innocent or commit suicide it's a long sentence in hell. In times of war, you can't kill innocent men, any women and any children and can't do anything that puts them in harms way. Maybe a bit of resereach before you come barking back?

And yes the quote is out of context. It was given in a times of war when the Muslims were struggling to survive and the only way to do so was to kill their enemies whom they called "disbelievers"..

And suicide bombers are definitely forbidden, here I've even used simple english so you're actually able to read my post this time:

Suicide is forbidden. "O ye who believe!... [do not] kill yourselves, for truly Allah has been to you Most Merciful. If any do that in rancour and injustice, soon shall We cast him into the Fire..." (Qur'an 4:29-30).

The taking of life is allowed only by way of justice (i.e. the death penalty for murder), but even then, forgiveness is better. "Nor take life - which Allah has made sacred - except for just cause..." (17:33).

In pre-Islamic Arabia, retaliation and mass murder was commonplace. If someone was killed, the victim's tribe would retaliate against the murderer's entire tribe. This practice was directly forbidden in the Qur'an (2:178-179). Following this statement of law, the Qur'an says, "After this, whoever exceeds the limits shall be in grave chastisement" (2:178). No matter what wrong we perceive as being done against us, we may not lash out against an entire population of people.

The Qur'an admonishes those who oppress others and transgress beyond the bounds of what is right and just. "The blame is only against those who oppress men with wrongdoing and insolently transgress beyond bounds through the land, defying right and justice. For such there will be a chastisement grievous (in the Hereafter)" (42:42).

Harming innocent bystanders, even in times of war, was forbidden by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). This includes women, children, noncombatant bystanders, and even trees and crops. Nothing is to be harmed unless the person or thing is actively engaged in an assault against Muslims.

Stop impounding us with your ignorance please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxhijabixx)
    bruv, u wanna lead the country, n u cn't even spell right??
    It's Straight, I've noticed that u've got this wrong more than a few times for it to be a mistake
    even on yr profile
    thankyou, I now know how to spell straight

ReputationRep:
    The bits of my post u missed out that I crave an answer for: You definitely said you wanted to kick all Muslims out and gas the ones who resisted, definitely not mentioning whether the gassed ones would be extremist or whatever.... and the consequences would be disastrous not just for Britain but also globally. Maybe if you'd actually read my last post and answered it fully you might understand.
    OK, but I don't quite know where the question is in that sentence?

ReputationRep:
    No, they weren't heroes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxhijabixx)
    Ahem, so where is yr reply to my quotes and website, or r u still thinking of something witty to say?

well u tell me then; other than media WHERE HAS THE STEREOTYPICAL VIEW COME FROM?

If yoouu dooo noootttt seeemmm too undeeeerstaaand thaaat I wiiillll explllaaain tooo yooouuu:

• People watch the news
    • the news (who r just another group of ppl) say things to us
    • sum nincompoops believe wateva the news says
    • sum ppl don't
    • those nincompoops gain prejudices
    • then the nincompoops start stereotyping ppl, from what thy say on the and without doing their own proper research

got that nincompoop?
    or hav u still not understood
    It must be hard to understand things, when you don't have a brain
    so I don't really blame you
    :]
    its hard to understand things when you write like that :rolleyes:

what so 9/11 etc etc didn't actually happen, and the things we have heard that happened didn't, its just one big conspiracy against you isn't it...

ReputationRep:
    No they don't, bits of my post you forgot to read: If you kill an innocent or commit suicide it's a long sentence in hell. In times of war, you can't kill innocent men, any women and any children and can't do anything that puts them in harms way. Maybe a bit of resereach before you come barking back?

And suicide bombers are definitely forbidden, here I've even used simple english so you're actually able to read my post this time:

Suicide is forbidden. "O ye who believe!... [do not] kill yourselves, for truly Allah has been to you Most Merciful. If any do that in rancour and injustice, soon shall We cast him into the Fire..." (Qur'an 4:29-30).

The taking of life is allowed only by way of justice (i.e. the death penalty for murder), but even then, forgiveness is better. "Nor take life - which Allah has made sacred - except for just cause..." (17:33).

In pre-Islamic Arabia, retaliation and mass murder was commonplace. If someone was killed, the victim's tribe would retaliate against the murderer's entire tribe. This practice was directly forbidden in the Qur'an (2:178-179). Following this statement of law, the Qur'an says, "After this, whoever exceeds the limits shall be in grave chastisement" (2:178). No matter what wrong we perceive as being done against us, we may not lash out against an entire population of people.

The Qur'an admonishes those who oppress others and transgress beyond the bounds of what is right and just. "The blame is only against those who oppress men with wrongdoing and insolently transgress beyond bounds through the land, defying right and justice. For such there will be a chastisement grievous (in the Hereafter)" (42:42).

Harming innocent bystanders, even in times of war, was forbidden by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). This includes women, children, noncombatant bystanders, and even trees and crops. Nothing is to be harmed unless the person or thing is actively engaged in an assault against Muslims.

Stop impounding us with your ignorance please.
    you make anyone out who questions your religion, and who you cannot shut up, to be stupid, well I assure you in this case you are wrong, my friend. That is your only tactic in order to deal with this situation.

ReputationRep:
    you make anyone out who questions your religion, and who you cannot shut up, to be stupid, well I assure you in this case you are wrong, my friend. That is your only tactic in order to deal with this situation.
    No, you're wrong. Let me explain, you said suicide bombings have something do with Islam. I said:

UPON READING THE ABOVE WE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT YOU'RE AN IGNORANT BIGOT WHO'S WRONG AND IN DENIAL. IF NOT PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THE SUICIDE BOMBING IS PERMITTED IN ISLAM AFTER READING THE ABOVE.

ReputationRep:
    someone negged me for saying this, don't like the truth do we now...

ReputationRep:
    hahaha, DIAZ89

and you, my friend, are a terrorist sympathizer.
    Yes sure..... even if I was, they didn't kill millions of innocent civilians like your heros. Besides shouldn't you follow the example of your Furher and you know ......... I mean you were *****ing about doing it :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    Yes sure..... even if I was, they didn't kill millions of innocent civilians like your heros. Besides shouldn't you follow the example of your Fruher and you know ......... I mean you were *****ing about it :giggle:
    not millions yet, but hundreds in terrorist attacks, and damaged the lives of their families, etc.

you what? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    and make me look silly (which I am certinally not, as many people on here know)
    you do realise that, that sentence makes you look a bit silly
    no actually, crazy
    I don't try to make u look silly
    u do it to yr self

ReputationRep:
    please pm me your question, then I will reply, I'm getting to many people quoting me to keep up, which will NOT shut me up, I assure you.
    Good, I don't want you to shut up. I've PM'ed you.

ReputationRep:
    I'd just like to advise people to watch 'undercover mosque, channel 4'
    Is that your bible or something? I've already debunked most of what was in the documentary before anyways.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.