Turn on thread page Beta

Made Mistake On Student Finance Online - Can't Amend- Urgently Need Help watch

ReputationRep:
    I completed my form but then realised that I need to change something - I can't find the letter with my mum's online log in details so want her to provide evidence via paper form. I can't change this. Is there any e-mail address I can contact to amend this???

ReputationRep:
    ring them, but good luck

ReputationRep:
    You have to call them, but they are useless from my experience.

ReputationRep:
    You can request them to send or reset the login details via the link on the normal login page.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    You can request them to send or reset the login details via the link on the normal login page.
    I can't do that because it wasn't registered in the first place and she doesn't have an e-mail address.
    I think I'll ring them and ask them to send her a new password etc. if they can't change it online.

ReputationRep:
    Just print a form and send it in or phone and ask them to send one. It doesn't matter that you told them that you were going to complete the details online, thats just so they know if they need to post a form to you or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flipshot)
    Just print a form and send it in or phone and ask them to send one. It doesn't matter that you told them that you were going to complete the details online, thats just so they know if they need to post a form to you or not.
    Do you have a link to the form by any chance?
    Edit: Never mind I found it. Thank you!! I will ring them just to make sure and to get the right address.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Educatio...ance/DG_171624

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.