Turn on thread page Beta

How would you survive a zombie apocolypse? watch

ReputationRep:
    And heads up, guys, these are the Dawn of the Dead remake style zombies - they can RUN.

ReputationRep:
    I have a baseball bat in my house. I'd collect as many small newly orphaned children as I could, and pretend to be leading them to safety, when in fact, they're like pieces of meat to throw to dogs as a diversion. Except the dogs are zombies. I'd use my baseball bat to guide them to the easy food, making my way to ASDA where I'd hole up till it all blew over

ReputationRep:
    i'd last <20 seconds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Accalia)
    And heads up, guys, these are the Dawn of the Dead remake style zombies - they can RUN.
    Dammit.

1. I'd watch Zombieland once again.
    2. I'd (I don't know where from but nvm) get me loads of guns. Not a shotgun - too slow and while reloading you're dead. An M4A1 would be nice or a minigun.

At least it'd help me survive 5 more minutes.

Oh, and one more thing. I'd find some girls and promise them I'd save them and tell them to follow me. Then, when zombies attack us, I'd leave them and run away. I'm smart.

ReputationRep:
    You can't given the fact you can't get any guns *easily* in this country.

ReputationRep:
    Find a weapon, collect food & water, recruit a gang and keep moving, setting up safe houses each night.

I think it'd be pretty fun, actually :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    With the right contacts you can get hold of anything.

Get myself some guns , My mates , Our cars = Us taking our town back over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    Wouldn't be too much of a problem for me. I have quite a few physically unfit friends who collect weapons like samurai swords and ninja stars. I'd group up with them and leg it when we get chased (also leaving them to get eaten alive - they're not best friends or anything)... plus there's a TA near me so I hope they have guns.

But yeah, we're at a disadvantage compared to the USA.

ReputationRep:
    Get a Volvo. Put it on some HUGE monster truck wheels, and you will forever be untouchable.
    Don't pick holes in my perfect plan, it is genius.

ReputationRep:
    is it a sick thing I've always wanted this to happen and planned just about every detail?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Splodger)
    With the right contacts you can get hold of anything.

Get myself some guns , My mates , Our cars = Us taking our town back over
    Surely the roads will be clogged with people trying to evacuate to somewhere, so I hope you all buy into my fantastic idea mentioned earlier.

ReputationRep:
    i live near a marina so i'd probably hotwire (quick google search while my friends beat down some zombies) a boat and get the hell out of mainland britain, probably go to one of the channel islands and chill with some weed.

ReputationRep:
    it would be amazing....I have quite a few sexy girls on my road...."save" them, head down to the armoury at my old school...hide in there..as its underground...has camping/military supplies, enough ration packs to last at least 3-6 months, real SA80 (new cadet ones, fires semi-auto ) a couple thousand rounds, a few grenades and some other stuff I know is in there...hole up and stay until zombies die...its easy to defend cos the corridor leading to it can only fit 1 person a time, its underground, the actual armoury has 4 inch thick steel walls, there is electricity, water, food, cookling stuff, sleeping bags, every needed....tbf it won't exactly be 5* quality, but it would be immense....the only problem would be poops, as there is a drain as well, but that would only be for pee....

oh and the guy that runs it is a craxy ex-marine and we all know he has weapons he shouldn't....so we use them as well....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoody555)
    Surely the roads will be clogged with people trying to evacuate to somewhere, so I hope you all buy into my fantastic idea mentioned earlier.
    Lol your idea is win.

Volvo with monster truck wheels + Weapons = Win this war

ReputationRep:
    Assuming the initial havoc is over and its a last few survival situation now, I would hopefully hook up with my best mates/gf and take a trip to Colchester garrison. Once there commandeer a large military vehicle with as many weapons/ammunition as we could find, then stop by Tesco stocking up on some food and all the expensive alcohol we can carry. Once we have our supplies, make our way to Colchester Castle, lock ourselves inside and hopefully wait for the zombies to starve, drinking lots, having sex and using zombies as target practise from the roof. If they don't starve and no help comes, once we've ran out of food launch a last epic charge knowing we've had a fecking good time in the few days before we die.

ReputationRep:
    If it was this time of year it would be perfecttt I work at a Holiday centre a mile from were I live, its huge, all entrances easily blocked off, middle of nowhere with lots of supplies and deserted at this time of year =]

There is even an indoor swimming pool and play area/ Ball pool yayyness ><

ReputationRep:
    Need questions answered first to determine
    1.Can the zombies swim If not I could do with the penguin suit in Mario.
    2.Do the zombies have really strong sense of smell?
    3.Do zombies sleep? If they don't sleep then I'm pretty ******.
    4.What's the average mph on them, would a human outrun them...
    5.How strong are they? Running them over in a tank GTA style would be fun.

Hide in attic tbh with a pair of nun chucks and sandwich, not much else I could do.

ReputationRep:
    oh oh oh i had a dream about this last night (my mums been playing zombie mode on COD and refuses to turn it down when i go to bed)

But yeahh like half the town had to hide in a school and turn of the lights and we had guns but it didnt really matter cause we all got eaten in the end.....answer is....i wouldnt survive it :P would i be allowed to tag along with one of you lot? :P
    x

ReputationRep:
    MG42 AND Ray gun - Always a winner.

ReputationRep:
    Make my way to Indonesia and enlist the help of a cannibal tribe.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.