Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I put a reference code and postcode in and was put into the queue for the next bit (phone number) - does that mean I can't get the ticket now that they're all allocated?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    Well my flatmates aren't going to be happy, but then I gave them ample opportunity to give me their reference numbers.

Anyone have any idea what time the gig will be? Some of us need to arrange transport and if possible accomodation. Also, is there a good place to Park and Ride into town? I'm coming from Cardiff so ideally somewhere on the north or west side of London, between the M4 and M1.
    Yeah I need parking also, and I'm coming from north devon so not too far from you :p:

Yeaah also need somewhere cheapish for me and my mate to stay as I think we're doing a couple days in london while up there :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Took me over an hour and a half to get to the order form, was worth having 30 tabs open! Lucky I got one! Awesome, Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Really want my conformation email now.

wow people are travelling some epic journeys to get to the gig.
    thank god for me it takes two stops on the train,o how i love convenience.

ReputationRep:
    Got the confirmation email 2 hours after securing my tickets at 9.30 this morning, 3 browsers and 30 tabs constantly refreshing. Worth it!

ReputationRep:
    Haha £30 on the train and then a few days in london....not so free for me. but it will be so worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Meeee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krakatoa)
    wow people are travelling some epic journeys to get to the gig.
    thank god for me it takes two stops on the train,o how i love convenience.
    Lol two stops on the Tube for me!

So excited, didn't think I would have the privelege of seeing them twice in as many years (they rocked Reading 08).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corney91)
    I put a reference code and postcode in and was put into the queue for the next bit (phone number) - does that mean I can't get the ticket now that they're all allocated?
    I never got queued between ref no and phone number - probably means you can't. Might as well leave it on to see anyway though...

Sorry to hear that

ReputationRep:
    Haha, yeah, I'm coming from Leeds for this one! Cheap bus down, stay in a hostel for a night (or maybe stay at a mates if I'm lucky), food etc... Hardly free, but so, so worth it! I've not seen RATM yet, and I'm well excited!

ReputationRep:
    Meeeeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    Well my flatmates aren't going to be happy, but then I gave them ample opportunity to give me their reference numbers.

Anyone have any idea what time the gig will be? Some of us need to arrange transport and if possible accomodation. Also, is there a good place to Park and Ride into town? I'm coming from Cardiff so ideally somewhere on the north or west side of London, between the M4 and M1.
    There isn't really anywhere to park, best bet is to park by a tube station on the outskirts of london and take a tube in.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going with him above :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    I'm going with him above :rolleyes:
    :teehee:

(Original post by DannyBoy123)
    Lol two stops on the Tube for me!

So excited, didn't think I would have the privelege of seeing them twice in as many years (they rocked Reading 08).
    :p: We sound so smug about our closeness,but its great.

I am absolutely buzzin,and ever better they are playing downlaod the week after so I will be seeing them twice in a week
    I am hoping they are even better than they were at Reading,which will be hard as they were ****ing immense there.

ReputationRep:
    I've waited to long for this.

I could kiss the British nature of anti-consumerism, "rebellion," and Simon Cowell

ReputationRep:
    Moi. :jiggy:

If I get my confirmation email any time soon at least, weep weep weep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seanisonfire)
    :teehee:
    :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingergooner)
    There isn't really anywhere to park, best bet is to park by a tube station on the outskirts of london and take a tube in.
    Well that's what I mean... is there a convenient tube? where the cost of parking and the tube won't be more expensive than taking the train? I saw that Arnos Grove has parking for £1 on a Sunday, it's only a few stops up from Finchley Park, but I bet the car park isn't huge and could easily fill if lots of people have the same idea as me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.