Turn on thread page Beta

So the RATM free gig hits watch

ReputationRep:
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEeeee

ReputationRep:
    When is this? Where is it? Link?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krakatoa)
    :p: We sound so smug about our closeness,but its great.

I am absolutely buzzin,and ever better they are playing downlaod the week after so I will be seeing them twice in a week
    I am hoping they are even better than they were at Reading,which will be hard as they were ****ing immense there.
    I think this time around it will be pretty special after the campaign that they got involved in here, I can see them going all out. I didn't try get tickets this morning because I'll just see them at Download instead. Congratulations if you did thou!

ReputationRep:
    I feel sad. I can only go to this if i go on my own and it's a long way from South Wales and i got a level exams later that week. Decisions :/ I thought you could buy 2 tickets per code see, sucks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyyy)
    Moi. :jiggy:
    .....Ding Dong.

but yeah. I'm going too :cool:

ReputationRep:
    me :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kash:))
    When is this? Where is it? Link?
    ticket lottery was this morning, they've been allocated now :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kamc)
    ticket lottery was this morning, they've been allocated now :o:
    How did people found out about it? This is the first i've heard about it!, the allocation of tickets, that is

How many tickets were available? Do you know the ratio of who did and didn't get them??

Annoyed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by W0bble)
    I never got queued between ref no and phone number - probably means you can't. Might as well leave it on to see anyway though...

Sorry to hear that
    Yeah, I left it on through a lecture and it said no tickets available - I was kind of hoping they allocate the ticket at the start of the process but nope
    That one was for a mate though, I managed to get mine after just under two hours

ReputationRep:
    I'm going! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    It would make me want to punch a fish if people who didn't buy the single at christmas got free tickets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kash:))
    How did people found out about it? This is the first i've heard about it!, the allocation of tickets, that is

How many tickets were available? Do you know the ratio of who did and didn't get them??

Annoyed.
    Well I found out about it from the thread on here, I suppose a lot of people would have seen from the facebook group too. I'm guessing around 40k tickets since that's the capacity of the park as a venue, and I was told that about 120k people registered.. I don't know the source for that number though so I wouldn't take a lot from it. Besides, not all the people who registered may have then tried to get tickets, so who knows.

(Original post by Devel)
    I think this time around it will be pretty special after the campaign that they got involved in here, I can see them going all out. I didn't try get tickets this morning because I'll just see them at Download instead. Congratulations if you did thou!
    Yeah I mean its Rage,they are always amazing so it should be special.
    I was going to just leave it as i'll see them at Download aswell,and getting the tickets was turning into a nightmare like trying to get Reading tickets,but my mate got through so it was a total result.
    Seeing them once a year, let alone twice in a week is bloody insane so it should be absolutely brilliant

ReputationRep:
    Not mee

but I have free tickets to Download so I guess thats ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    I feel sad. I can only go to this if i go on my own and it's a long way from South Wales and i got a level exams later that week. Decisions :/ I thought you could buy 2 tickets per code see, sucks!
    Did you get a ticket? I'm going from Cardiff by car and would be happy to share petrol and parking costs with someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You-Rock-My-World)
    It would make me want to punch a fish if people who didn't buy the single at christmas got free tickets.
    I didn't buy the single and I got tickets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    Well that's what I mean... is there a convenient tube? where the cost of parking and the tube won't be more expensive than taking the train? I saw that Arnos Grove has parking for £1 on a Sunday, it's only a few stops up from Finchley Park, but I bet the car park isn't huge and could easily fill if lots of people have the same idea as me.
    *Finsbury Park. Sorry lol not usually a grammar Nazi I just know the area pretty well. Another one to try is Cockfosters at the beginning of the picadilly line, a half hour tube journey away from Finsbury Park only a couple of stops away from Arnos Grove, there's a massive car park which you'd fancy your chances to use, you'd need to get there a little early to make sure though.

ReputationRep:
    Bought the single, hell, I bought the album years ago, and confirmation email pending... me too! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    me:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    really wanted to go but have an economics exam the next day =[

why does economics have to screw up everything these days ?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.