x Turn on thread page Beta

So the RATM free gig hits watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've got nothing either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kamc)
    I didn't buy the single and I got tickets
    You make me sick. You expect to get free tickets without even supporting the christmas number one? I suppose the term for you is scrounger.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry too much about the confirmations - there was obviously going to be a delay of more than 6 hours so I don't know why they said 6...
    Having said that, I got mine about an hour ago

ReputationRep:
    I got mine about 15 minutes after my successful application. That was at 9 this morning though.

ReputationRep:
    WOooo confirmation e-mail has arrived

If we ordered 2 tickets, does that mean we can take ourselves AND someone else (who didn't even register)?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, just got my confirmation, I'm a happy bunny now! And it took a mere.. 8 hours. But better late than never.

(Original post by Robbie10538)
    WOooo confirmation e-mail has arrived

If we ordered 2 tickets, does that mean we can take ourselves AND someone else (who didn't even register)?
    Well no, because when you order the 2 tickets both the people you're purchasing for need to have registered, since you had to input their reg number and post code too.
    Basically, you could order 2 tickets at a time but only for those who had registered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyyy)
    Well no, because when you order the 2 tickets both the people you're purchasing for need to have registered, since you had to input their reg number and post code too.
    Basically, you could order 2 tickets at a time but only for those who had registered.
    Ahh right. I didn't know because I never got to the form and relied on W0bble (thanks again ) to enter me.

Hopefully my friends will get through as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You-Rock-My-World)
    You make me sick. You expect to get free tickets without even supporting the christmas number one? I suppose the term for you is scrounger.
    Do you really think I'm the only person who tried to get tickets who didn't buy the single at xmas? I'm not going to ignore the chance to get free tickets because I didn't spend 79p on a song I already own.

ReputationRep:
    guys, i deleted one of my 2 letters which was in my spam account (it said IMPORTANT INFORMATION). Could some one paste the letter or post me.

ReputationRep:
    Got the email. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, congratulations to those who got tickets, and kudos to those who helped out getting tickets for other people. I didn't register as I knew I wouldn't have been around to try and get the tickets, pretty gutted now as it would seem there are a few people around here would have been happy to help :sad: Oh well, maybe if I can find anyone to go to Download with I may still see them!

ReputationRep:
    Just got my confirmation email through. Roll on 6th June!

EDIT:
    My brother found this:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...0119890&ref=ts
    Group on FB to gatecrash the gig.

ReputationRep:
    Confirmation emaaaaaaail. Be patient guys, you did get your order through so you will get the email.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get a ticket :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krummy)
    guys, i deleted one of my 2 letters which was in my spam account (it said IMPORTANT INFORMATION). Could some one paste the letter or post me.
    all it was was stuff about how they were going to do the draw i think. if you have a ticket it doesn't really matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliondollarcorpse)
    I didn't get a ticket :sad:
    Do you want a medal :p:

I got a confirmation email now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    Do you want a medal :p:
    Erm no...a ticket would be nice though.

ReputationRep:
    Touché (Even though it wasn't directed at me)

Your prize for smartassery - you still have no ticket.

Batman AWAY

<.<

ReputationRep:
    tocuhé indeed :p:

ReputationRep:
    I failed completely.

I even missed a lecture to be online.

Not happy. :mad:

I've always soooooo wanted to see them, for a longggg time.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.