Turn on thread page Beta

So the RATM free gig hits watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seanisonfire)
    http://theragefactor.co.uk/

Registered. Shall be glued to my laptop at 9am on the 17th. Good luck, comrades.

Update: So the tickets were put up, we all got up early and spent hours frantically trying to wade through the queue [when it wasn't crashing] but finally, the lucky ones among us got there. Now to think about planning for it, where is cheap and decent to stay within the area?

Costello Palace Hotel. Tacky name. My daddy runs it.

Oppositie Finsbury park (literally opposite, always has all the security staying in it when there's concerts there) plus two lesbians killed themselves in one of the rooms there last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Costello Palace Hotel. Tacky name. My daddy runs it.

Oppositie Finsbury park (literally opposite, always has all the security staying in it when there's concerts there) plus two lesbians killed themselves in one of the rooms there last year.
    I remember that

TSR discount?

I'll have the lesbo room please, and I am not even going to see RATM, who are, appropriatley, gash.

ReputationRep:
    Friend has finally recieved our email confirmation email, excellent!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who successfully completed a form not yet got an e-mail? This is the case for my friends

ReputationRep:
    This may sound really dense but... If someone ordered 2 tickets on the same thing, do both of you get a conformation email or just the one of you? =S

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absurd.)
    This may sound really dense but... If someone ordered 2 tickets on the same thing, do both of you get a conformation email or just the one of you? =S
    Both, someone else used my code and I got the email.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm.
    My friend's got his but I still haven't got mine =/

ReputationRep:
    Wooooo my mate got mine and i've only just got online to see the message & confirmation email! AWESOME STUFF!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tootsies)
    Wooooo my mate got mine and i've only just got online to see the message & confirmation email! AWESOME STUFF!
    SIIIIIICK!!!

I got mine and my mates while we were out lashed and we went ******* mental! I literally can't wait. I feel bad for those who didn't get a ticket and love rage cus so many ***** who aren't even fans got hold of one but those who are - see you there and I've got space on my floor if anyone wants to crash (I live a couple of tube stops away from finsbury). PM me!

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    still no confirmation email i'm so paranoid

ReputationRep:
    My friend ordered our tickets...he's had the email but I haven't

ReputationRep:
    I got the confirmation email :fluffy:

ReputationRep:
    apparantly my email account is messed up - i rang them up to get my order no. , and they said they had already sent an email to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scoobyben)
    apparantly my email account is messed up - i rang them up to get my order no. , and they said they had already sent an email to me
    Have you checked your spam folder and settings?

ReputationRep:
    Im Going To See Rage!!!!!!!!!

You Got A Bullet In Your ******* Head!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scoobyben)
    still no confirmation email i'm so paranoid
    (Original post by blahhh)
    My friend ordered our tickets...he's had the email but I haven't
    Checked your spam folder?

Also the email might only be an order confirmation so will only send it to the person who ordered them?

ReputationRep:
    According to Efests, Cyprus Hill are confirmed to be supporting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corney91)
    According to Efests, Cyprus Hill are confirmed to be supporting
    YES I said Cypress Hill would be an amazing support. They better be mega tolerant on smoking pot in the crowd because you HAVE to smoke weed while listening to Cypress Hill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squeak)
    Checked your spam folder?

Also the email might only be an order confirmation so will only send it to the person who ordered them?
    i figured out what the problem, some virus had managed to change my settings to make any mail that wasnt from any of my msn contacts junk, delete all my msn contacts, and set my inbox to delete junk mail as i got it.

I ended up ringing seetickets and they gave me my order no.

ReputationRep:
    I've never listened to Cypress Hill....Hm. I'll hold out hope for Gallows and Beasties

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.