Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://theragefactor.co.uk/

Says 'doors will open midday' there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanisonfire)
    If I fail my exams I will be there. So count it as a no and i'll tell you closer to the time if you still need it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    If I fail my exams I will be there. So count it as a no and i'll tell you closer to the time if you still need it.
    Rightio. When will you know that? If it's too close to it i might just book a hostel or something

ReputationRep:
    According to Seetickets they'll start despatching tickets on the 16th of May and they should all be despatched by the 30th of May

ReputationRep:
    Lights out, guerilla radio, turn that **** up!

Yes I'm getting quite excited.

ReputationRep:
    Gallows pretty much confirmed. **** yeah.

ReputationRep:
    So Festival Republic have sent emails out to everyone who got a ticket for Rage Factor in June at Finsbury Park asking people to vote for 3 bands they want to support Rage Against The Machine.

What three bands will YOU be voting for?

ReputationRep:
    My band. If it wasn't "on hiatus".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    So Festival Republic have sent emails out to everyone who got a ticket for Rage Factor in June at Finsbury Park asking people to vote for 3 bands they want to support Rage Against The Machine.

Winner! thanks for pointing this out! It can be any 3 bands eh? Now that's an interesting one! I'm tempted to go with my normal music taste, but I don't really see Lamb of God and the like supporting RATM... :sad:

Edit: Muse, The Prodigy and The Answer.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going Muse, Cyprus Hill, and Biffy Clyro. Mainly Biffy because they did an acoustic version of KITN

ReputationRep:

The Prodigy for sure, Cypress Hill for the lols, Korn maybe.

ReputationRep:
    The Mars Volta, Tool, Deftones. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I put Daft Punk, Muse and The Prodigy. The Prodigy would be a cracking support for RATM i was thinking though. And i know Daft Punk is never going to happen but oh well lol

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get tickets... :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think of Deftones!

AWESOME.

They're going to be my number 1 on the votes

Although I have a sneaking feeling Muse is going to take top spot which in my opinion would be a bit of a shame. They're good n'all but I dunno....just a bit too mainstream for me and to a certain degree, they may even overshadow RATM a tad but oh well. They'd still be pretty good

ReputationRep:
    Muse, Deftones, Foo Fighters

ReputationRep:
    I put Muse, Reel Big Fish and Prodigy.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think of Deftones!

AWESOME.

They're going to be my number 1 on the votes

Although I have a sneaking feeling Muse is going to take top spot which in my opinion would be a bit of a shame. They're good n'all but I dunno....just a bit too mainstream for me and to a certain degree, they may even overshadow RATM a tad but oh well. They'd still be pretty good
    You ever seen Muse live?

Totally worth it! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    You ever seen Muse live?

Totally worth it! :yep:
    Perhaps so I have no doubt that they're a popular band with a large following, but I'd love to see a band with a bit more to say. A big statement to make. Something which compliments Rage's nature. Although it'll be pretty difficult to find that and I doubt it would happen, I just think it would be nice to have compadres on stage rather than just a band that's really popular, have little-to-no connection with Rage and (to my knowledge) don't have any history of activism.

ReputationRep:
    Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers and of course, the tweenies

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.