Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://theragefactor.co.uk/

Says 'doors will open midday' there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanisonfire)
    If I fail my exams I will be there. So count it as a no and i'll tell you closer to the time if you still need it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    If I fail my exams I will be there. So count it as a no and i'll tell you closer to the time if you still need it.
    Rightio. When will you know that? If it's too close to it i might just book a hostel or something

ReputationRep:
    According to Seetickets they'll start despatching tickets on the 16th of May and they should all be despatched by the 30th of May

ReputationRep:
    Lights out, guerilla radio, turn that **** up!

Yes I'm getting quite excited.

ReputationRep:
    Gallows pretty much confirmed. **** yeah.

ReputationRep:
    So Festival Republic have sent emails out to everyone who got a ticket for Rage Factor in June at Finsbury Park asking people to vote for 3 bands they want to support Rage Against The Machine.

What three bands will YOU be voting for?

ReputationRep:
    My band. If it wasn't "on hiatus".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    So Festival Republic have sent emails out to everyone who got a ticket for Rage Factor in June at Finsbury Park asking people to vote for 3 bands they want to support Rage Against The Machine.

Winner! thanks for pointing this out! It can be any 3 bands eh? Now that's an interesting one! I'm tempted to go with my normal music taste, but I don't really see Lamb of God and the like supporting RATM... :sad:

Edit: Muse, The Prodigy and The Answer.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going Muse, Cyprus Hill, and Biffy Clyro. Mainly Biffy because they did an acoustic version of KITN

ReputationRep:

The Prodigy for sure, Cypress Hill for the lols, Korn maybe.

ReputationRep:
    The Mars Volta, Tool, Deftones. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I put Daft Punk, Muse and The Prodigy. The Prodigy would be a cracking support for RATM i was thinking though. And i know Daft Punk is never going to happen but oh well lol

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get tickets... :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think of Deftones!

AWESOME.

They're going to be my number 1 on the votes

Although I have a sneaking feeling Muse is going to take top spot which in my opinion would be a bit of a shame. They're good n'all but I dunno....just a bit too mainstream for me and to a certain degree, they may even overshadow RATM a tad but oh well. They'd still be pretty good

ReputationRep:
    Muse, Deftones, Foo Fighters

ReputationRep:
    I put Muse, Reel Big Fish and Prodigy.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think of Deftones!

AWESOME.

They're going to be my number 1 on the votes

Although I have a sneaking feeling Muse is going to take top spot which in my opinion would be a bit of a shame. They're good n'all but I dunno....just a bit too mainstream for me and to a certain degree, they may even overshadow RATM a tad but oh well. They'd still be pretty good
    You ever seen Muse live?

Totally worth it! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    You ever seen Muse live?

Totally worth it! :yep:
    Perhaps so I have no doubt that they're a popular band with a large following, but I'd love to see a band with a bit more to say. A big statement to make. Something which compliments Rage's nature. Although it'll be pretty difficult to find that and I doubt it would happen, I just think it would be nice to have compadres on stage rather than just a band that's really popular, have little-to-no connection with Rage and (to my knowledge) don't have any history of activism.

ReputationRep:
    Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers and of course, the tweenies

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.