Turn on thread page Beta

So the RATM free gig hits watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munn)
    you get 2 though for that very reason
    i've registered
    and my photo's been approved already cool

it'll cost a fair bit going to london but i saw them at t in the park couple of years ago and it was good fun if a little exhausting...
    Ah i read it wrong, thanks
    I saw them at T in the Park too!

(Original post by Devel)
    How do you suggest they work this out?
    Well give me one,and then,well,well then i don't care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devel)
    How do you suggest they work this out?
    take a randomised test and then question you on mumia abu jamal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munn)
    take a randomised test and then question you on mumia abu jamal
    And the Zapatista's. Don't forget the Zapatista's.

ReputationRep:
    Shall register tomorrow after I can be arsed to take a picture.

****. YEAH.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    ****'s sake, I have an exam the next day :rant:
    Same! I'm so pissed off right now - not particularly at anyone, just the whole ******* business with all the best gigs and festivals being on during exam period. I totally involved myself in that campaign too, buying three tracks, donating to shelter, spreading the word etc, and then I know there will be some half arsed guys who only know 'Killing in the name' and luckily get tickets, stopping other proper fans from seeing them. I wouldn't mind usually but to be honest Rage aren't the most active of bands, and the chanc eof them touring the UK are quite slim.

Still, congrats to those who win tickets, and I really hope you have an awesome time! Just angers me that I have economics on the next day :stomp:

ReputationRep:
    Damn those A-Level exams. I would have loved to have gone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seanisonfire)
    http://theragefactor.co.uk/

Registered. Shall be glued to my laptop at 9am on the 17th. Good luck, comrades.
    I second this. (y)

ReputationRep:
    Registered. What do they actually mean by a rolling lottery?

I hope this won't be as stressful as buying Leeds tickets online when they're released, it kills me.

PS. it does kind of annoy me that some people who didn't buy the single or get involved in the campaign before Christmas will most likely get tickets while others that bought the song, donated etc will inevitably lose out... blah. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by concubine)
    Cause RATM suck and I'm really nice I was gonna sign up and pass the ticket on to some lucky fellow, apparently there's some lame photo uploading **** to stop this.
    Lame? It's a good idea - if they didn't employ it, when all the tickets have been given out, there's be loads of tickets hitting ebay at >£50 or something ridiculous and then it wouldn't be so free

Signed up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corney91)
    Lame? It's a good idea - if they didn't employ it, when all the tickets have been given out, there's be loads of tickets hitting ebay at >£50 or something ridiculous and then it wouldn't be so free

Signed up
    But you know that's what RATM secretly want, they're some of the biggest sell outs of all time.

ReputationRep:
    But you know that's what RATM secretly want, they're some of the biggest sell outs of all time.
    1. If you say so :rolleyes:
    2. It wouldn't change anything for them except, perhaps, fans complaining about unfairness...

ReputationRep:
    If only it was only open to people who actually bought the song at Christmas. Now the **** who decided to join the facebook group (or who didn't) and didn't buy it, can go too because they're all ****.

ReputationRep:
    Great, right in the middle of my exams.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, what? :lolwut: How exactly would RATM profit from ticket touts? Given touts are in no way affiliated with the band or the promoters :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    Yay, photo approved. Now all I have to do is get the **** out of bed on Wednesday morning before 9.

ReputationRep:
    Registered, just waiting for approval now. Would love to go!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

The timing that tickets come on sale pretty much sucks for those at school, but I can't say I'm particularly fussed. I'm sure those committed will be able to get around that.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand the rolling lottery thing/First come, first served. Could anybody shed any light?
    Weekend after Uni exams=WIN! :-D

ReputationRep:
    Have any of you had pictures approved over the weekend? I haven't had an email yet and i registered yesterday at around 11am and just wondered if i should register again just incase!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.