Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I voted for Gallows, YEAH :rock:

ReputationRep:
    Roots Manuva was a nice surprise, he's got some really good tracks. Never really listened to the other 2 so shall try them to see what i think. Anyone else planning on going up by the coach organised by seetickets?

ReputationRep:
    For those unaware of Gogol Bordello they would best be described as 'Borat music'. They're well fun live and all

ReputationRep:
    Just booked my travel for this, cannot wait, Gallows and Gogol Bordello are a great bonus too.

ReputationRep:
    I think I voted for Gallows - I really can't remember. I've not heard of the other two support bands - I'll have to go investigate!

I think I'm going down to my Nan's in Eastbourne and getting the train in for the day for the gig.

ReputationRep:
    I hate public transport and so I'm taking my car.

ReputationRep:
    I hate how people just got into RATM now only because of that x-factor or Britain got talent or dancing with queer ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancBoy)
    I hate how people just got into RATM now only because of that x-factor or Britain got talent or dancing with queer ****.
    So they're not allowed to like them because they got into them at a later date than you?

So what?
    Stop being such a fascist.

ReputationRep:
    No they only like them because everyone else likes them. Sheeps man.

ReputationRep:
    Or they've become more of a household name now and more people have given them a listen and like them yeah?

Jeez..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SharpDressedMan)
    Or they've become more of a household name now and more people have given them a listen and like them yeah?

Jeez..
    Yeah probably...still ruined mate.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah probably...still ruined mate.
    Ruined? Howso? Their songs are still the same and it's not like you can complain they've "sold out" because they've not even released another album! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Gogol Bordello will be pretty damn good. I knows it.

Ticket came today.
    Only a week and a half now.Pretty excited.

ReputationRep:
    Got my ticket for the victory party to end all victory parties.

ReputationRep:
    My tickets arrived today too

ReputationRep:
    Well.. I got my coach ticket at least. Not a lot of good to get there and not be able to get in though! Where's my ticket at! :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    To make a point of whats been posted above: Im kinda upset at the whole situation. I've liked RATM for quite some time, and seeing them in 2008 was a fantastic experience for me. Seeing at them at this free gig would be immense, but really, how many people are going just because its free? How many people going would actually pay for a ticket to see them. Im not saying that there's not going to be a hell of a lot of hardcore rage fans going, but I'm sad because I missed out on a ticket, when theres no doubt in my mind that there's at least one person going because they were on the TV and it was free.

ReputationRep:
    I've just found out I can't go. I can't get down there and I can't afford it.

Coach/Train down from Newcastle (which is still 40 minutes) away is too expensive and I can't get the day off work on the 5th to get down, even if I could afford it.

I'm gutted!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.