Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    You just made me very tempted! Where in Cardiff are you from? Might be a definitive factor as if you live near my Nan i might jut go for it! And how much is petrol btw?
    I live in central Cardiff and can pick you up if you're not to far off-route. Working on the assumption that it's 150 miles each way it's going to cost me about £40 in petrol, plus the bridge. I've got two friends coming with me already on the way home, so assuming we're two on the way and four on the way back it'll be £10 there and £5 to come back.

Just to let you know my plan is to go to London on Sunday morning and to come back after the gig on Sunday evening. I'm parking at a friends in North London and we'll take the tube to the gig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    I live in central Cardiff and can pick you up if you're not to far off-route. Working on the assumption that it's 150 miles each way it's going to cost me about £40 in petrol, plus the bridge. I've got two friends coming with me already on the way home, so assuming we're two on the way and four on the way back it'll be £10 there and £5 to come back.

Just to let you know my plan is to go to London on Sunday morning and to come back after the gig on Sunday evening. I'm parking at a friends in North London and we'll take the tube to the gig.
    Well my Nan lives in Cyncoed area so don't really know Cardiff, is that far from you? I did give up on going but i am seriously really tempted to go! I got to consider my work for college and also my job where i might be working anyway but gah i am so tempted and thanks for your offer

ReputationRep:
    My ticket hasn't arrived yet, anyone else in my position?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    Well my Nan lives in Cyncoed area so don't really know Cardiff, is that far from you? I did give up on going but i am seriously really tempted to go! I got to consider my work for college and also my job where i might be working anyway but gah i am so tempted and thanks for your offer
    Cyncoed is on my way to the M4. PM me your mobile number if you're interested and I'll give you a call tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Can't go anymore. Can't afford to get there. Bummed out completely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    Cyncoed is on my way to the M4. PM me your mobile number if you're interested and I'll give you a call tomorrow.
    As tempted i am to go i can't do it. I really need to work for my A Levels and another day off aint good for that respect! Also i am working that day in my part time job, so yeh won't be able to do it i've decided. Really gutting as it's basically a free ticket going to waste but what else can i do Thanks very much for the offer and all anyway, really appreciated anyhow!

ReputationRep:
    I dont suppose anyone knows how long it will take to get to St Pancras station afterwards :s:

(Original post by vin)
    I dont suppose anyone knows how long it will take to get to St Pancras station afterwards :s:
    If there were no crowds or anything it would take about 10 minutes,though with the amount of people there flooding into Finsbury Park station god knows how long it'll take to get on the tube.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krakatoa)
    If there were no crowds or anything it would take about 10 minutes,though with the amount of people there flooding into Finsbury Park station god knows how long it'll take to get on the tube.
    hmmm that was what I was worried about since my train back is at 11, oh well I guess that means leaving earlier than I was thinking

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow! d

ReputationRep:
    :bhangra:

ReputationRep:
    :afraid:

Someone said it is supposed to rain tomorrow.
    I hope it doesn't...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it said it was going to storm but now it's 'light rain'. Only for a few hours in the afternoon though. I hope.

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/foreca...ndon#Next4Days

Yeah I heard about the storms,though the light showers doesn't seem too bad,if it stays pretty light.But god knows if it will only be 'light rain'.No doubt will piss down all day.

ReputationRep:
    Psch. Last week they said Sunday will be the hottest day of the half term.

I love the Met Office :lovedup2:

ReputationRep:
    Looks like my brother probably won't be able to come now. Anyone a ginger and want a ticket? Although his hair might look brown in the picture :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Well if we make the dubious leap of trusting the forecast, should be sunny by the time the music starts...

ReputationRep:
    :d

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.