Turn on thread page Beta

So the RATM free gig hits watch

ReputationRep:
    The weather forecast has gone from thundery showers, to heavy showers, to light rain showers, so I am actually expecting sun. Fingers crossed.

In other news: OH MY GOD IT'S TOMORROW. SHEER JOY.

ReputationRep:
    My coach leaves in 2hrs and 45 minutes :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ991)
    My coach leaves in 2hrs and 45 minutes :woo:
    That is just harsh. I get to stay in bed until 5am. Luxury!

Ouch long distances are not the one.
    Fortunately it only takes me 15 minutes and two train stops to get there.O how I love conveniency.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    That is just harsh. I get to stay in bed until 5am. Luxury!
    Party bus over my bed any day. Then a nice 6am start in London.

ReputationRep:
    Nice 9am lie in :daydreaming:

Bit late to ask but do you have to have ID to prove your the person on your ticket,or is it just a point of looking like the picture?

ReputationRep:
    Car's full of petrol; I've found some free parking, I know how much the Tube will be and I've dug out my Oyster card, and I've pre-rolled a few Js to take tomorrow. I think I'm ready for some RAGE!!

ReputationRep:
    Just about to head off :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    :afraid:nervous about going all by my lonesome:puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the tube now, gonna be there just before two. I did find free parking in houndslow, so I'm on the right side of London to go home later

if anyone is on their own and wants to meet tweet me on @carldiff, I'm on my own too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    I'm on the tube now, gonna be there just before two. I did find free parking in houndslow, so I'm on the right side of London to go home later

if anyone is on their own and wants to meet tweet me on @carldiff, I'm on my own too.
    let us know whats going on I live about 3 miles away so since none of the bands are on (supposedly) until like 5.20pm we didnt see the point of going any earlier!

ReputationRep:
    wish I'd have known that, I'm at the field now waiting for the gates to open

ReputationRep:
    aww no! is it chaos down there? thinking of getting the bus rather than the tube to avoid all the people

ReputationRep:
    I took the tube and it was very quiet. I think getting a tube after the concert will be harder.

its not chaos at the moment, people are chilling on the grass having lunch, its very peaceful, for now.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my word. What a show.

I think I may need to sleep for a few days to recover from the crush at the front though.

ReputationRep:
    Amazing. My voice is raw.

ReputationRep:
    I am jelous...but 6 days and I'll see them for myself!

Wow.
    What a ****ing show.

ReputationRep:
    **** me that was awesome:coma:

and i didnt need to leave early to make my train :w00t:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.